June 4, 2011

The phrase "accepting you for who you are" is overused.

I cannot take it when people say "I thought you're supposed to accept me for who I am?" when they do something wrong.

Accepting you for who you are is accepting you for your ugly face. Accepting you for being fat. Accept you even when you're unloved. etc.

NOT ACCEPTING YOU FOR YOUR FLAWS AND WHEN YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING WRONG.

Do you expect me to say "It's ok, I accept you for who you are" when someone tell a lie? Or when they cheat? Or when they're being selfish?

I accept people for the way they are, but not for their flaws and not their mistakes.


Don't tell me to accept you when you've done something wrong.
This phrase is fucking overused and it does not mean a thing anymore.

So the next time you wanna say something like that, you better shut the fuck up and think twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!