June 13, 2011

A rather long weekend

Been a pretty long and mundane weekend for me last week.
Went for Flea at Scape on Saturday and Ms Hafiza's wedding on Sunday. And the only 3 things that made me happy this week is that I've gotten a new pair of shoes, I went for service (which made my weekend a whole lottt better) and that Ms Hafiza is now happily married.

Other than that, I felt my weekend was pretty boringggggg.

Shopping is actually such a chore! Whether you have money or not, it's a chore. (I think I'm gonna be like my mum. -She really drags going shopping.) Not that I don't like having new clothes added into my wardrobe or that I don't like new accessories or any of that sort. I just find it a chore to be going around places looking for things you like.
IT'S TIRING AND NOT FUN/EXCITING AT ALL.

Which speaks a lot about my life now. Meaningless, no fun and no excitement. Everyday is just like a cycle.
I can't wait to meet new people and do new things in my life...............legal things I mean.
But WHATTTTTT....?

Ok, I just wanna get into a new social circle and experience new things.
1 week of not meeting Sherry and company and now I'm like this.......
*sighs*

Or at least, find some serious drive in studying. I wanna be like those nerds studying 24/7 because they find their books interesting. That should be fun.

So on Saturday,

With Fiona to Cine for lunch.
Then headed to Scape and then, to 313...
to model around attracting everyone's attention! HAHAHHA! Because my new heels were 5inches high, (sorry, not 8 for those following my twitter. It's not a circus act.) It was 5inches which means it's 15cm and that because I'm 164, with the heels I'm actually 180.

Plus because my legs were long and the heels made it look even longer, everyone in the mall was looking at me.
Not that kind of look with a glance. They were sorta staring at me all the way till I was out of their sight. Fiona can't help but kept laughing. And there was this 1 guy at coffee bean, he saw me and immediately nudge his friend and told his friend to look. HAHAHA! It was hilarious! I told Fiona that she should have videoed it down for me. HAHAH.

Had Yami yoghurt after that....

I'm getting pretty sick of Yami yoghurt after trying something else. I'm also sick of maggie mee. The thought of it makes me feel sick.









Went over to movie night at Fai's place with my family after that. BORINGGGGG.

Next day (Sunday), I got up early for service at Jurong West! 3 weeks over!! Which means, we're gonna move back to Suntec Singapore! YEAH!!!!!!!

And not only that, EMERGE is back!!!!!!!!!
For those of you who don't know what Emerge actually is, it is a spiritual movement birthed from the youth culture of City Harvest Church. Recognizing the youth's talents and strength. 


Here's a short video of it




And there's a new event this time!
Your best shot! All you have to do is to upload a video of yourself doing something you're good at, like singing, dancing and... just follow the steps on the image below.
(click pic to enlarge)

K, back to my weekends.
So after service, I went over to JP to look for Theo, who was busy looking for a dress for the wedding. Accompanied her around and met Eugene and Valar over at JP coincidentally so we headed down to Paya Lebar together. On our way, we met the Fiona, Shushia, Yanting, Jieqi, Judy (in the same cabin somemore!!) at Jurong East and soooooo, we all went down together.






Was looking shitty that day.




















To Dakota














And we reached our distination!!!! THE WEDDING VENUE!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!


-.-
You all anti-climax one.



































Couldn't stop taking pictures of the two bears. They were like making eye contact with me esp the girl. I wanna get them too!!!!!!!!!

AREN'T THEY CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?






URGH! Seeing the pictures makes me miss the bear.


























So, today is another boring day for me. Was studying halfway and couldn't concentrate. I saw this box on my table, given by my junior a few months back...
And I took it out to play...



Done! Can't wait to see it glow tomorrow! And hopefully, give me good luck! ha ha ha.

Here's the shoe I bought! NICE NOT?????
 K lah, not really. I wanted another one initially. But because I didn't have enough money, I decided to buy this first. And buy that, the next time. Plus one other heel. HAHAH! All of a sudden, I love shoes.

Alright! Time for another abrupt ending!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!