June 12, 2011

    It's hard for me to continue loving you after knowing you'd move on to love someone else. for that, i could never love you back. -but I did.
    I did many things i wouldn't do, not for anyone but I did it for you, and look what I've gotten back, you gave me your bullshits and Crap. No wonder they always say, “hey Charman, you can't trust whatever that he says”. was dumb, I should have known, what a liar you are and that you're a wolf in sheep's clothes.
     
Now I wake up from this nightmare, I choose to be myself again. No more of your bullshits, not forgetting the lies, all along, you were just a douche bag in disguise. No more trusting in whatever you say, I won't fall back into your arms that way. I dislike how you used me and tricked me again and again, this time I'm out and never going back in again. So next time you talk to me, be cautious of what you say, this is the girl whom you first talk to, not the one you played.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!