June 10, 2011

Back!!! Well, Maybe?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO PEOPLE!

I decided to do a post to keep my blog alive (not like it's really living though --).

Been making an effort to concentrate on my studies lately. But my concentration level is so low, I always get distracted 45mins later >):
SAD THING.

Sometimes I really wish I can be a little more hardworking... or rather, have a little MORE Genius hormones in me. I miss the Genius back in sec2.

Jokes aside, the nest two days will be a pretty busy one for me!

Gonna go to scape flea tomorrow and get some stuffs settled, followed by Ms Hafiza's wedding the day after! Not to forget I wanna go for service.

And I realized my blogmones are leaving me ):
Which makes my post duller and thus, I don't have any inspirations for blogging.

But bear with me people, I will get them back, soon (but not yet so soon)
BUT I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!