June 23, 2011

You had a piece of my heart but not enough to just run away cause I know what's best for me



I'll never be what you want
I wouldn't change any part of me
just to make you stay

I need to tune back into the studying mode and do some serious studying this time. And I mean SERIOUS, proper studying. Can't be failing this semester again so I have to start working hard.. I was ranting on twitter just last night about how hopeless I was and all sorts. Well, true thing and I really do feel like giving up. I really don't feel that there's any hope for me even if I try because nothing gets into my head. But I'm still trying I guess? I don't know what is it that's pushing me. Part of me want to give up already. I just don't know why there's this another part in me that makes me wanna go take up my books and revise. Oh well, I'll just go with the flow........ and see what happens. May the Lord be with me and give me strength, discipline and whatever that's needed of me. Amen. HAHAHA! OKOKOKOKOKOKOK, GOOD BYE AND SEE YOU IN 3 WEEKS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!