May 31, 2011

MT Paper Over

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :D


Though I still won't be updating my blog regularly because O level has not officially ended yet, I'll try to update at least once every weeeeeek.

Went to Jurong Point to catch Insidious with my girls.
And Jurong the movie, I had the popcorn all to myself because the girls didn't have enough hands :P
HAHAHAHA! I'M A HAPPY GIRL!!!!

They were all covering their eyes or ears!!
And every time after the ghost appear, they turn to me and ask me "What happened???"
Then, I'll have to explain to them.
ZZZZZZ.

HAHAH! OK LAH. I'm not so brave either.
Right before the movie started, I already have my earphones on! HAHAH!
BUT IT WASN'T MUCH HELP AT ALL BECAUSE THE VOLUME OF THE MOVIE WAS SO LOUD!!!!

And because I was too bored, I burped, scolded "fuck" several times, tried to anticipate what the next line is and say it together with the actors/actress, and disturb people with th popcorns.

Enjoyed my self entertainment. hahahahah.

Leeched from http://thoseheartquake.blogspot.com/
Met up with Theo Chan and then went to get tickets for Insidious the movie! Yay!






Didn't have a good night sleep though, was scared :X

School this morning, then headed to westmall for lunch.
Had gastric again but this time was double the pain.

Home to shower and went to yewtee to meet Fiona for study.

But then, L was so good to me, he decided to me, he decided to come and find me without informing.
Not only that, but with another surprise. He came down with someone elseeeeeeeeeeee. ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

SO NICE AHHHHHHH.

K, you're gonna be so unhappy and you'll be cursing me because...





















I'm going to end this post just like that.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!