May 9, 2011

We go to Kbox

HELLO!!!!!
SA1 is finallyyyyyy overrrrrrrrrrrrr. I shouldn't be too happy about it though, because it will mean that O level is gonna start and O level mother tongue is exactly 22 days away!!!!!!!! Which means I only have 3 weeks and 1 day lefttttttttttt. (Including today) YAY! I'm doing some maths.

Anyway, take a look at my class and their doings -.-




Some assholes --
So when they have to distress, they'll go to the noticeboard and have a good laugh. zzz

After our papers, we went to lot for lunch! Been long since we have lunch together.
And also, lured Fiona to Kbox!!!!








She wants her caption to be: Future member of parliament -.-
Then on Sunday, I went for service and manyyyyyy mothers cried because of Carman's story and her song.
Service by Dr. Kim Sung Hae and off to lunch!!








Ok, gonna head down to yewtee to sutdyyyyyyyy!!
BYEBYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!