May 1, 2011

Waking up, hopefully.

Met Lynette yesterday, early in the morning at Clementi for study. This poor girl had to wait for me for 20mins cause I woke up late. Made it up to her by treating her cheesecake.

Thank God it was effective. Now I've completed and understood 3 chapters of Chem.
My first 3 completed chapters!!!!!!!!!!!

From sec1 till the day before yesterday, I was a totally clueless girl on anything about Chem.
The only thing I've learnt for the past 5 years on Chem was "atoms are small particles" LOL.

OK, I'm not totally clueless. Few days before my N level, Jingyin got her friend, Wanqin to teach me (woah! good thing I remember his name. If not I am super ungrateful lor!!)
Anyway, yeah, he taught me a little before N levels but I totally threw what he taught away after N.

My brain has a bad habit of deleting things that I should remember and refusing to delete things that I should forget. TSKKKKK.

Oh! And if you saw my twitter and was wondering how come I was using a Nokia phone, well, just yesterday I decided to use Nokie E72 I have at home because I was just to desperate to get a blackberry phone. Since I can't, I got a blackberry-like phone. (NOT REALLY ALIKE THOUGH!)


Thanks for teaching me yesterday!!
Attended her youth service for awhile after that.
AND WHAO, I AM SURPRISED THAT SO MANY EX SWISS STUDENTS ARE ATTENDING HER CHURCH!!!!!

Like Yeejeng, Elaine, Yvonne, Nicholas Lau and Sheena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAH! Couldn't believe that I met Sheena yesterday.

What I like about her church was that the youths are really closely bonded as their church is small.
I still love City Harvest!!!!! Just saying that it's a disadvantage because it's a big family in chc and I'm not in a cell group. Which is sad.

Wasn't intending to attend service yesterday because I thought my schedule would be pack. So I was in slippers and shorts... Decided to head over to Suntec to attend service and yeah, I got to go over to Suntec in slippers and shorts --

Went over to Queensway Ikea for dinner after that!!!!
Always drag going to Ikea for lunch/dinner because the seats there are so limited and I have to wait for a stupid table for sooo long!!!!!

But not yesterday, lucky me!



Whenever I put on specs, I'm bound to get comments by people, even my family members.
Super act chio shots!
Gotta go for dinner and hopefully, study.

P/s. Changed my skin again!!! heheheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!