May 15, 2011

So SA1 is officially over and Mother Tongue O level is up next, near the end of this month :/

Had oral on Friday and I screwed up the whole conversation part. Rest was pretty smooth I guess.
Question: What festive event would you wish to participate in?
My Answer: I would like to take part in chingay parade which is held every 1 year?......or 2 years? or 3???
(SHIT WTF DID I SAY CHINGAY. WTF IS THIS SHIT)

FAIL.

Then Mother tongue passage was crap. I read the first paragraph and decided that there were too many words that I couldn't read so I skipped all the way to the last parah. HAHAHAH.
Conversation was muchhhhhh better and I even got praised!! :)

-very good pace
-my answers were different from the people before me. They all gave the same answer, they couldn't answer.

^^ which made me happy girl for the day!!

AND THANK YOU THEO, FOR THE HONEY LEMON!!!! ^^

Shall go get ready now, gonna head down to town for casting...ALONE!
So glad Theo would be over at Suntec for service so I can meet her later on.
BYEBYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!