July 3, 2011

Happy Youths' Day

Here's another quick update from me before I switch off my com and study, jog or.... sleep.

Anyway, if you were following me on twitter (@kissonyou), you would have read that my ears were swollen due to the new helix piercing.

Thanks to Sandra, I found out that it was due to inflammatory and searched my shelves for my cream (Which was given to me when I had my last stitch done) YAY! LUCKY ME. Don't needa buy the cream! HAHAH!

Went to Labrador last night. Wanted to fish but we only had a rod, no fishing line, no wait and no weight. FAIL!!!!!!! Ended up sitting there doing nothing.





And because of boredom,
I did the most common thing many girls do when they're bored.


Below are some photos of me that will scare you to death!



YA OK, I TOOK AN AWFUL LOT OF PHOTOS OF MYSELF. 
HAHAHHAHH!
BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!