July 23, 2011

No. #61

Decided to force myself to update my blog. Oh maiiiii, I'm no longer motivated to blog. I'm so lazy and I would rather eat/sleep than update this blog of mine. I don't even care about my readers anymore (not like I still have many readers anyway).

So here's an update on my life!

I believe this was Wednesday?, girls changing in class. HAHAHAH! The girls in my class are just toooooo "open".

Random photos during lesson and assembly. SCHOOL TOO BORING.








My weekly to do list. But apparently kinda FAIL because it's already the 2nd week but I've only completed 2 of the 1st week.

A photo of myself playing archery in my file. 

Dingen's ruler. THE COWS ARE SO FUNNY!

On Saturday! Theo and I were called to do CIP. Stupid flag day. I don't mind helping the needy and all but what I dislike is that they use the tin collecting methods when we can be asked to wash cars and all. Wouldn't that be more productive/better rather than asking people to donate -and they usually give 10cents or what only.

Worse still, after collecting, they complained that it's little and we might as well didn't do.
YOUR PLAN FOR COLLECTING FUNDS IS ALREADY SO FAIL! WE'VE PUT IN OUR BEST EFFORT GOING EVERYWHERE TO ASKKKK FOR FUNDS, THAT'S THE MOST WE CAN DO.

You want to get more funds, think of a better plan. I don't mind washing cars.

Changed and trained to somerset for lunch after that. Had pontian wantan noodles. This week no more wantan noodles already prz.



Shopped for awhile then headed down to YCK to meet Josh, MinJiang and Iktiari. One round of green and red line man!

So together, we went to HQ to look for our juniors who are performing for NCC anniversary.
Look at their lighted drums!!




Had dinner, or rather, supper back at gombak with my juniors, Haikal, Saiful, Kenneth, Theo, Minjiang, Iktiari and Joshua. Chatted and caught up with each other. >:D
I wanna meet them again!

Home and found this monky on my table and I started laughing. HAHAH! It's a Nazi Monkey given by my mummy!!


^^ whenever I look at the monkey, I can help but smile! HAHAH!

Went to church, EMERGE service on Sunday morning.



Had a great service!

And just this week, Wednesday. Racial Harmony Day!










Thursday, doing recording.
Then bio piratical! Got burnt by boiling water several times. WHY AM I CHO CLUMSY!







OK, this is funny. I got back my bio paper and I went through my answers, then I saw this.
LOL!


Can't believe I gave such funny/stupid answers. Everyone laughed when they saw my script.

Yesterday, Friday was Swiss's annul Cross Country.
And honestly, I love my classmates very much. For defending me in class, helping me out, making sure I was in good condition before I run.

Also, I found out something pretty interesting.
It's funny how you feel inferior to me when you're pretty and smart. I don't understand what's there to compete if it's not because you felt inferior. You and I know who would have won if not because I paced myself and didn't want to compete with you. You know, I know, your seniors know. Get a life, I don't want anything of yours and neither do I care about you. Stop being so insecure.

Scape/Cine today! And to service? Or KBOX! AIYA! BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!