December 1, 2011

Ain't it funny to think just how stupid I used to be

OH HAIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last week has been a pretty busy week. All packed up with programmes and plans to go out with friends, camps and also work.

Monday was Dino outing.
This year, we didn't have Douglas with us. Shushia and Yanting joined us instead.
















And on the following Tues and Wed, I was over at RED CAMP 8!!!!!!

WATSUPPPPPP YO! I'M A SPARTAN!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE A WALLZXZX!

Really had fun at Red camp. Too bad we only started to get high on the second day. But spartans are really bonded and they even created a facebook group! HAHAH. Now of spammed with notifications thanks to them everydayyyyyyyyyyyy.

And on Thurs, I had to work ):
Missed the camp finale and party which made me quite upset on my first day of work.

Overall, work was fine.
EXCEPT for the last day. I almost fought with a guy opposite my booth because he was mocking me. FOR WHAT?????????????????
Damn lame. Worse still, he's older than me. AND A GUY!! WHY SOME PEOPLE SO XIASUAY ONE!?!?!?!?!

Work ended and I left with Zhiying, Leon and Leqi for home.

AND NO! YOU DIDN'T SEE WRONGLY.
YES, ZHIYING. THIS IS DAMN WEIRD AND SHOCKING. I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW.
HAHHAHA.

Monday was day out with mummy to IMM and I met leon for awhile and met daddy for dinner.





my looooooooooots.


And just yesterday, I met Zhiying again before going over to Mr Chew's house for surprise birthday party. Reason being, I WAS TOOOOOOOOO BORED AT HOME!!!!



click to enlarge.


YESH. I CRASH INTO NYP IN NP'S CAMP TEE.
LOL. So I was playing pig shot with his phone in his class while waiting for time to past.

Can't wait to meet Evangeline tomorrow. Miss her so much!!!!!!
Good night for now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!