December 24, 2011

New blogskin


Changed my blogskin again! This is pretty similar to the one I back in 2010 which was last year except that the background is different and it's lighter in colour. Guess I won't be using this skin for long and will be reverting back to the previous one. Which is the one below.


I just like it simple. But for God knows what reason, or maybe because I was bored, Idk? Maybe I came back from cruise and was spending too much time with the Europeans on board that I breathed in too much European air and decided to do something... different and a little French/Italian? I've been hearing to much French and Italian on cruise.

So yeah! I changed it.

And I think I wouldn't do justice to this dear girl if I don't mention her here in this post.
Because basically, each time I needed help on my skin she would ALWAYS be there to help me with it. The editing and all. From back in 2008 she's been helping me whenever I have troubles with my blogskin and all. What's more, She willingly did it without getting paid.

Because usually, people get paid for helping bloggers do their blogskin.
I must say, she's the last few bloggers standing with really sincere posts. Not like people who just spam photos and photos gotten from tumblr and all on their post and call it a "post'
NOT. You should really check out her blog! http://sandriyya.blogspot.com/

So yeah, here it is, thank you Sandra!
For always helping me out when I needed your help! Really :)

Hope you guys like my new blogskin!

Gonna have a long day tomorrow. Getting my pay from Audio house -IT SHOW! YAY!
CIne>Shop>Suntec for X'mas service with church>> Party @ cycle&carriage.

Alright! good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!