December 14, 2011

Dreams far-fetch

Hey guys, I'm back updating my blog again.

So much for saying O levels are over and that I'll start keeping my blog alive. hahah.
But I was really really busy meeting up with people and yup, work.

I've been working ad hoc jobs because I had many offers on hand. So yep. This time was for DKSH marketing to support the launching of the promotion for Tresemme Shampoo and conditioner.

So yeap!

First day at work!



Our first place was CCK. So basically what we have to do was simple. Just sticking labels on the products and putting them up on the display. HAHAH.



And went off for breakfast after that. We didn't really slack though. But we have to eat rightttt.



So yeap! After breakfast, our mission continued. It was kinda like playing amazing race cause we had to get to all the guardian outlets in the shortest time.

Fastfast reach = do more work = more pay!

Plus we weren't really sure where were some of the outlets. Lucky for GPS on iPhone.
I have to admit iPhone is really good. But I'm still #teamblackberry







So thankful for being light sometimes. HAHAH! I was able to use the basket as a chair! HAHAH!



If you realised, we skipped lunch. Pastamania for dinner @North point.
I really ate a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttt.



Worked for the last outlet in Yishun area and went home.

Before that,
Recognise this ball?? It's for the marina bay floating thing!

Sunday was break for us.
As usual, I went for service in the morning...


And on my way there, we saw the Standard Chartered Marathons. I really felt proud seeing those runners and being a Singaporean when I saw them running.

Was supposed to have lunch at manhatten fish market with my cell after service. But I decided to rush down to Fajar to give the birthday boy a surprise. heheh. And I succeeded!
Hope it really made you happy!! ^^

Third day at work, Monday.
This time, we splitted. And Fiona and I went to Fajar as our first destination.






We finished the outlets in Bukit Panjang area and headed to town.
FEP for bubbletea before continuing our journey!

So yeap, we covered areas in town after that.




And Tuesday, I paired with Stanley as he was covering work for Yanting.
Had I really fun time working with him. (I was doing most of the work though) And I also had my worst lunch ever.

I felt so pathetic and awkward eating with him. HAHAH.
To think a guy who can go up on stage and face hundreds of people to do a last minute performance but can't act normal and all in front of a girl? HAHAH.



Then my last day at work, Wednesday.
Was back with Fiona again. This time, we really rushed the whole damn thing, ignoring our pay and all. Such nice people. WHERE TO FIND.

And as you can see, I was very very tired and sleepy.
Not sure why but we were really tired on the last day.




and my pathetic lunch ):
HAHAHAH! We were waiting for the bus at the interchange and it was raining. I was eating my bread and drinking milk like "ohhhh. we're so sad...."








After covering the east side separately, me with Fiona and Shushia and Yanting, Fiona and I headed down to City Hall area to cover the rest while Shushia and Yanting went to holland...

And on our way to Suntec, Fiona decided to get herself some popcorns. As usual, me who's always getting tempted over food decided to buy as well.


A bought cheese popcorn.
and I'm never gonna ever buy it again. This stupid $7 thing taste so awful I wanted to puke. FOR THAT, I'M NOT GONNA EAT POPCORN FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS

Went down to vivo to do my last outlet and the girls came to look for me once they're done.





Shushia's bro drove us back later. It was like a small car and there were 3 dogs in the car. Or to be exact, 7 cause we are also born in the year of dogs. HAHAH.

OK, so 4 of us squeezed at the back with one dog, Dash. The puppy was on her bro's lap driving the car with her bro and the other dog was on her sis-in-law's lap.
Went to lot for dinner at LJS...



The day after, Thursday, I met up with Shushia, Yanting and Theo for a movie marathon.
IKR. Something I usually won't do. So that was like the fourth or sixth time in my LIFE watching a movie in the cinema.

Before going out, I had cupcakes for breakfast made by Auntie Dorina. She's a Paranakan and may I say, the best cook ever.

OH! And on the last day of work, I met this guy in the bus and then met him again at the shopping centre.. and train.
He was reallyyyy realllllllllllllllly charming!
And I've never admired any guy before. Fiona was like "woah. first time see you like that"
REALLY DASHING GUY!!!!!!!

I usually go crazy for pretty girls but not for guys. So shushia was telling Yanting like...
the "you" she was talking about was me. I used Yanting's phone to text her. HAHA

Watched Breaking Dawn and met Theo after that. Pontian for lunch!


then went to watch already Famous.

Had my popcorns.........................................
And I had to finish it alone! NEVER GONNA HAVE POPCORNS FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS ALR. I SWEAR!

Headed back to school with Theo for Swiss Wind's X'mas performance.
It was like a reunion for the Band seniors. HAHAH.











My Junior wrote this. So effing true. That's why I've never hated anyone.
And library feels so much different................................ good thing this board was still the same. It's like the board of memories and I hope they'll never take those memories away.
Headed to Bukit Panjang after that for supper/dinner with my section batchmates, senior Saiful and Chleo.



Then Friday, Theo and I headed down to HQ NCC for the POP parade of IDK what. lol

















URGHHHH. I REALLY MISS PERFORMING!!

Saturday was out with Fai and company. Had Jap for dinner at NorthPoint.



Maltesers Theo :)





I'm so excited to start 2012!! Though 2011 has been a great year but better things have yet to come. Gonna have to let go of things that happened this year and await for 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!