December 24, 2011

My first steamboat out with friends.

OOOOHAIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm finally back in SG after being on sea for a week!! (Will blog about it soon)

It was my first time on cruise and I actually had pretty high expectations for it.......... considering the fact that I've been to exclusive resorts before like clubmed which is apparently for the Atas people.

I was a little disappointed then, when I got on the cruise and went to check out my cabin immediately to realise that it wasn't a suite.
That was the first thing that disappointed me already. Nevertheless, I kinda enjoyed myself and I can say, going on a cruise for a holiday isn't a bad idea after all!

Just wait for my post on my cruise trip alright!!

Talking about firsts time, I also received edusave awards for the very first time in my whole freaking life!! DAMNNNNN, I was so happyyyyy.

Other than being happy because of the money I'm gonna get $_$
I was also really happy cause I have NEVER received one before.

Ikr, sucks to be my parents. I never really have anything that I could show and have them to be proud of unlike my brothers who are always getting monetary awards for performing well and being the top in school and all.
>):

I'm just so lazy and it's just natural for me to sleep when I look at books. Unlike my brothers who can just do last minute studying and still ace their exam. I can't because I don't even attend lessons!!!! (Just to clarify, not that I always skip them but I just have the tendency to fall asleep whenever I'm in class... I wonder why too sometimes)

But here!!
MY FIRST EDUSAVE AWARD!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


And as you can see from the pic, it's the EAGLES award for your info.. Not that I have scored well my exams or something. SAD ):


I also had my first time as suggested on my post title, steamboat outside with friends on Wednesday!

Yes, other than being lazy, I'm also kinda kuku (as in retarded). I only had steamboat outside with my friends for the first time when I'm 17.
And also, only caught movies in the cinema with my friends less than 5 times.
HAIHAIHAI.


Anyway, I met Fiona earlier than the rest to accompany her to book the place for steamboat and also to buy more shorts because I didn't have enough to bring on the cruise.

We trained to Bugis and I must say, I really dislike going there. There, not haji lane but only bugis. It was like a meet up point for ah bengs and all.. Maybe it's just too much of going to cine that I start to recognise the difference but really!!

Iluma was just like this "cine-wannabe" place for the ah bengs and ah lians. Plus that day I met so many ah bengs which made me roll my eyes uncontrollably and gave that "you think you cool?" look.
THAT. IS. A. RHETORICAL. QUESTION btw.

OH! THERE IT IS!!!!! TONGSENG!! LOL! I get very excited that day and kept shouting "tong seng" to Fiona. Got very crazy about the mee soto there after the first time Saiful brought us, cornet section there.

Wanted to buy this penguin thing so much but my mum insisted that I have to pay it on my own and Fiona told me it was a waste of money.

Headed to Iluma to get drinks and we decided to try the takoyaki there. Which I always call "yakowataki" Don't know how the hell did I managed to change "takoyaki" to that but yeah. I'm always creating weird names for things -.-



I must say, the takoyaki there is the best I ever had. I AM SERIOUS. If you go down to bugis/Iluma, you gotta try it! It's really different from the normal ones you try in pasar malams or the one at lot1 basement.

Met up with the rest and went to have dinner!
It was basically a welcome back dinner for Douglas and a "Farewell" dinner for the rest of us, or rather, almost all of us because we're all gonna go overseas.

Pretty ionic eh. We welcome Douglas back to Singapore when we're leaving for holiday. LOL.




The guys were really eating like hungry ghosts. They kept eating and eating and eating non stop. SIAO ONE. And they really ate A LOT.




Fiona was being such a darling knowing that I love tomyum, she ordered one for me! :*




Shushia and Theo joined us afterwards.


And Clarence was really nice to replace Theo by taking food for me, peeling prawn shells for me and all. Usually, it would be Theo doing these and taking care of me and all. This time, Clarence.
What can I say? I'm really really blessed to have them as my friends.

Except the fact that this annoying Clarence kept on going "Behave huh Charman. If not next time uncle Clarence don't bring you out" -_-
SERIOUSLY...................................................................

Mac after that because Shushia and Theo wanted to have supper.
and I bought a few pairs of socks from topshop too! For my Dr Martens..













sat down and decided to be productive by planning the 5N chalet....
Yeap! And that was pretty much how I spent my week before going on cruise on the Friday of the same week! Will blog about that soon!

So manyyyy things to blog about!!


Tomorrow is Christmas Eve btw, I hope you guys will spent it well by celebrating it with your love ones. Not forgetting the Jesus who was born that day. Enjoy your Christmas!! And I wish you an early, MERRY X'MAS! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!