August 2, 2012

My (epic) love

(During my team's presentation)
*Wrote my boyf's name using my fingers on Aner's (isn't from my team) Arm*

Aner: *mentions boyf's name*
Me: ^^
Aner: He now in army...
Me: 6 Dec ^^
Aner: ya.. I earlier on already know.
Me: *Agitated* SO! WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY HUH!
Aner: He got girlf alr.
Me: *Agitated* YA LAH! It's me what!
Aner: Then before he went, he apologized
Me: To me what!! My boyf.
Aner: Then he also cry.
Me: *Really agitated* YA LAH! For me what! Miss me.
(Teacher overheard our conversation)
Teacher: Who? Who miss you?
(Whole class looks at me)
Aner: Then he also kneel down.... for you right.
Me: YA! FOR ME! :@


(6 seconds later)
Me: Eh, he kneel down ah? Really? For what?
Aner: FOR YOU WHAT!! YOU GIRLF WHAT!!!!!


LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!