August 11, 2012

Who is Charman's boyfriend


I got no idea how to start this post. lol.

Okay, recently, many of you have been asking and wondering who my boyfriend is.
Especially because I've been tweeting about him EVERY SINGLE DAY. 
I have NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER EVER been this crazy about a guy before.
NEVER IN MY LIFE.


However, this guy which I have met a few years ago and then met again recently, made me fall head over heels in love with him.
I remember the first time I saw him which was 4yrs ago?!?!?! He got my attention but I didn't really bother to find out who he really was.
Then 3yrs ago, I met him again and again, I didn't really really care.

I'm just not that type of girl who would really care to know a guy but when I see a pretty girl on the streets or on Facebook, I would go all the way out to stalk a girl. LOL

Many times when I'm out with my friends and see a pretty girl, I would tell them that I know her because I once stalked her on Facebook before.
I'm not joking. There was once my girls even suspected my sexuality.

I'm so nervous to "announce" who my boyfriend is. lol.
This is so weird...................

My friends who know me really well know that I'm never the type of girl who would talk about my boyf on twitter/facebook/blog.

Whenever I am in a relationship, I wouldn't be tweeting about me loving my boyf, how he made my day, that I wouldn't be where I am and so on. It's so gross and mushy?!?!?! 
And when I do, (there was a period of time I did in the past but I was just plainly talking about us hanging out etc) it's because I was trying to put in effort to salvage my relationship. Which eventually failed. LOL.





HAHAH. So for my girls, it didn't spark any curiosity in them because they know me really well that I do not announce my boyf etc. What's more, watching my behavior and looking at my tweets, they knew straight away who it roughly was.

My boyf is Hyun Bin.


HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
This is so funny and awkward but I'm not joking. 
He's the first ever guy/idol that I'm crazy about and I don't think I will ever be crazy about my boyf nor would I ever tweet about my boyf like that. 

I'm ever crazy to the extent that I really search for his photos to save them in my phone and now his photos are on the desktop of my laptop and the wallpaper on my phone :P
Yeah, I am aware that I'm no longer sane.


If you have noticed from my tweets, I'm only meeting my "boyf" every weekday at 10pm.
So it has got to be on tv. LOL

I've been watching Secret Garden and I really like his character in Secret Garden more than the rest of the shows I've watched him in.
This time, he caught my attention and I decided to find out who he is.... which I realized, I have actually been watching shows he acting in since young!!!! And those were the only few shows in which I had finish watching without missing any parts out.


For those of you who have watched Secret Garden you would know his character and I also found out that in all my ex(es), they have the similar distant trait that he as.
Egoistic. HAHAHAHH. Don't ask me why I don't know why as well.

Whatever it is, this craze I have for him help me moved on in many aspects of life! :)
So........... yay! Cheers to my new found love. HAHAHAH
*raise glass*

And this was something Evan said to me after she found out who it was..
"Why do you have really good taste and such high standards in man when it comes to celebrity and not in reality."

And to that my response was "because I'm realistic."

Whatever it is, now he has got my heart, no one would ever take it away and disappoint me again! YAY!


And here's to those who are disappointed/jealous over him/me :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



P/s. Too fan girls out there, take a chill pill, I'm not gonna snatch him away from you. Anyway, not like he is yours to start with. lol.
P/s/s. And to the readers of my blog, keep your nasty comments to yourself unless you look better than him ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!