August 15, 2012

Updates: School, National Museum, Dinner with Relatives, Hermes Exhibition

*Sings in 2PM (I'll be back tune)*
I am back~
After all this while I am finally back~
I'm gonna update my blog again~
Since I got time, I cannot let it die~
I am back~



At last, my long awaited holiday is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the last week of school, I'm so excited!!
(Except that I still have to come back 2 weeks later for exams..)

I have yet to plan anything else except for 5N's Combined Chalet but just that alone is enough to keep me excited!

Here's what I've been doing in school!!









This was still back in July. lol.
Okay, I know my drawing sucks.

And my girls and I finally had another of our usual Kbox session.
This time, we ordered cheese sausages and got cheated by them again. I really dislike ordering food in Kbox because you have to pay a lot more for a smaller portion of the usual size, I can't resist not eating when someone mentions food.



Back home after that and mum cooked sausages for dinner....
I really shouldn't have ordered it from Kbox.
>:(



Then came August and we had a field trip to the National Museum!
Been so long since I went there!!















Except for Gold Rush, I have been to the rest of the museum so it was just like going there the second time to remind myself of my childhood when mu mum brought me there. lol.
I was only interested in Gold Rush and kept asking my team mates to go to Gold Rush with me.








OHYA! I have to show you guys my bb after being in my hands for 6 months......

):
I didn't mean to do this to you.............................................................................
Have to get it fix asap.





Pictures of my boyf :P
If still do not know, http://chharmanchh.blogspot.sg/2012/08/who-is-charmans-boyfriend.html?spref=tw

























Above was Wednesday and on Fri, the 3 fighters in my class at it again -_-




Saturday was supposed to be chilling day for my family and I so while waiting for my brother who was at NUS Guild House,



And we had a last minute change of plans to have dinner with a relative who flew over to Singapore.





My aunt booked a room at a restaurant and we had dinner there.

Unlike normal Chinese restaurant, this chinese restaurant serves individual portions and the food was relatively good!!
I am not a fan of chinese food, unless you're talking about home cook food because I don't know why but whenever I go to a chinese restaurant, they seem to always serve the same dishes?!??!!? Not only that, I do not feel full after eating like 10 courses.

However, this restaurant serves individual portion of 10 course and the food was really good!! Not to mention, I was bloated and couldn't finish my dessert.











Sunday, service as usual and this time was EMERGE!










My favorite biscuit at the moment, caramelised biscuit! 






On National Day, headed out in the afternoon for famous duo tei, sweet sour spicy soup for lunch.






And went over to Keppel to visit the Hermes exhibition there after!!!!!!






















This pixelated cat is actually made by pieces of leather!!
The artist wanted us to touch the leather and change the look of it while the exhibition travel all around the world.



Though this exhibition was rather boring,
I loved the idea behind the works and the whole exhibition.





Out later and saw this that caught my eye.
I had to try the ice cream not matter what...









So here's what I got with $4!!













Rushed from school to meet some 5N peeps after school.
Filming on Monday over @ NP







And here's what I've been doing!!

YAY! Holidays are comingggggg
Holidays are cominggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!