January 11, 2013

MONEY TREE

AHOYYYYY I'M BACK.

I've been really busy since the New Year.
Other than going to school and having to head down to FEP right after service for work, I have to pack everything in my room into boxes and containers for the 2 upcoming renovation/ construction/ installation whatever you call it for my room. Also, to rush my school's UT assignments..

It's probably a good news that I'm busy assuming the main reason is because of my studies.


Just yesterday was the release of O level results and though this year's O level results has got no direct impact on me, I felt really loser-ish and sad yet happy. Happy because most of my juniors did well and my brother even scored 8 As and a score of 4 points for his Os. At the same time, it bothers me to see my juniors graduating and moving on with life which also means it's time for me to let go again.

It's sad that in future when I return to Swiss, I won't be able to see them anymore and they may probably forget about me. And I really had a hard time trying to cheer myself up from how loser-ish I feel.

Enough about those for now.

THE REASON WHY I DECIDED TO BLOG EVEN THOUGH I'M IN SCHOOL IS BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




OMG. I'm going crazy about these. I've been wanting to own a balenciaga and celine for years!! And just a few seconds ago, I was online shopping and busy clicking away and this B baby had to appear right in front of my eyes. So I































No, I didn't purchase it. (WHERE GOT MONEY!!!!)
As I was saying, So I... decided to save the photos of these babies I've been wanting to get in my macbook and my phone to make sure I work very very hard so I'll have enough money to get ALL OF THEM and my cartier, louboutin, etc etc.

I'm getting there soon! My first one would be a new wallet! I like the design of the prada one right on top but I would very much prefer a balenciga for it's material and it's color. Hmmm, or maybe I should get both :X

Whatever it is, I'm glad just less than a month after opening a new bank account, I've managed to get almost a k into the new account.

I'm gonna start saving, save save save to get these.
*excited*

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!