January 31, 2013

MY FACEBOOK IS A WHORE

Right now, I'm feeling sick to the core.

It's been 1-2 years since I fell really sick (my immune system is pretty good frankly speaking) and I've got a feeling I'll be starting to be really sick if I do not take a good rest for the next few days.

I can't figure how and what got me sick though. But I'm pretty sure it has got to do with my dusty room (been cleaning up my room to put stuffs into my new wardrobe and I started coughing again because of the dusts), eating disgusting best fries which was deep fried in spoiled oil and also, shouting and screaming at the top of my lungs today. -Something which I haven't done in a really longgggggg time.

School was defiantly fun today. And I managed to laugh so much today. Especially when Matthew called me "Dajie" because of Sam. HAHAHA. Got me feeling real shy.

Then, Matthew was chatting with me on Facebook about school work and suddenly, my laptop got "raped" by my classmates with them, using my account to talk to Matthew. ESP SAM! HAHAH. And Matthew said something really funny after that. "WTF. Your Facebook like whore like that. Got used by everyone. Talk to 1 person machiam talk to whole class" No idea why but I found it really funny. HAHAHAH.

But it wasn't all fun cause now I have a massive sore throat which hurts damn bad. Still going back and fourth about making a decision of skipping school tomorrow.

I didn't even bother to do my RJ for today and touch on my drawing homework which is due tomorrow.

Whatever it is, I wanna sleep.

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!