May 11, 2014

GOOD BYE BLACKBERRY

Happy Mothers' Day everyone!! You have exactly 2 more hours to tell your mum how much you love her before Mothers' Day is officially over! -That is if I post this right now but no, I'm going to continue blogging. 

Was supposed to have lunch with Josh together with Joanne and Dg today but because Josh is very bad with his time management (like always), I ended up having lunch with just Joanne and Dg while waiting for Josh. 

Then, I met Josh after he arrived for lunch (again, thanks to him) at Namnam. After which, he accompanied me to get my mothers' day present for my mum and we headed over to Douby Ghaut for me to surprise Yanting. 

Josh wanted to take the train because it was really hot but I insisted that we walk to 190 bus stop to take the bus which made more sense to me because if we take the mrt from City Hall we still have to change line and everything?! And I managed to persuade him to take the bus in the end *throws confetti*

But as we were walking to the bus stop I realized it was really quite hot???? When we finally reached the bus stop, and I saw that Josh was looking elsewhere, I decided to secretly take out my water bottle to drink water so that he wouldn't "catch me" because afterall, it was MY idea to walk to the bus stop. 

Me: *looks at him to make sure he's looking elsewhere while trying to take out my water bottle*
Me: *drinks water*
Josh: *turns around while I was drinking water*
Me: *turns around quickly before spitting water at his face and spat on the floor* 
Lol

Went over to plaza sg to get yanting her super super belated birthday present and off to find her at work; using my intuition. 

After which, Josh and I cabbed down to the National Museum which was actually only walking distance but the Prince didn't want to walk again 



Took 190 down to meet my parents, and managed to meet them without contacting them because my phone died. "What kind of vague world do you live in" says Josh after I told him I managed to meet my parents in the end (he didn't think it was possible for me to meet them with my sense of intuition and after I rejected his offer to lend me his phone)


Dinner w my family + grandparents after that to celebrate Mothers' Day! ^^ 
Then, my parents decided to go and get me a new phone at 9pm because they couldn't take it anymore. "It" as in me not contacting them and relying on my intuition and all the other none sense lol. 


And 30 mins ago, I was going up and down the carpark because I couldn't find my nano sim and was desperately searching for it. I honestly thought I lost it but I ended up finding the tiny thing stucked onto my varsity jacket. Hehe lucky me. 


I feel really blessed and happy today :) from finally having someone going to the museum with me to having dinner with my grandparents and to getting an iPhone and being able to find my nano sim. Why am I so blessed :') 

I wish everyday would be a new adventure like today.
Work tomorrow so, toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!