May 3, 2014

SUNDAY BRUNCH



Attended service on Friday after work instead of Sunday so I had time to explore a small part of the East side with my 2 friends :) Met John Lim and Minjiang on Sunday (late) morning and headed to Kovan for Lola's Cafe before heading back home to sleep. lol.

Also, Minjiang got me addicted to the game 2048 after he lent me his phone to try playing the game. I was napping in the afternoon and I kept dreaming of the shifting boxes with numbers in it?!?!?!


Work on Monday , stayed home the whole of labour day lazing in bed and back to work today.
I haz boring life.

Went to cine to check something out after work today and I bumped into Dustin and Isaiah! >:O
So funny that I'm always bumping into them outside of class hahah.



Thank you for taking time out from studying to talk to me. Thank you for giving me a  new vision when I was complaining tonight that I couldn't see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!