May 24, 2014

THE PROCESS OF DESTROYING MYSELF

I realized I'm so quiet and accepting of the load I'm carrying that I forget that it is not my own. 

I no longer want to be there for anyone because the people I've always been "there" for, were never there for me. And I'm so tired of being disappointed and being hurt that I can no longer be disappointed or hurt.

I'm unwilling to make any effort to make a friendship/relationship work.

I refuse to eat because I feel tired knowing that I'll be getting gastric later. 

And I gave up in having hope. 

-

I just want someone to come and talk sense into me.
I just want someone to come and inspire/motivate me.
I just want to leave.
I never thought I'll ever say this but I really just want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!