February 22, 2011

SHUT UP, GO AND DIE. DON'T COME AND INTERRUPT MY LIFE

I live in my own world, I live in my own world lalala, I like to day dream, I don't need you to tell me.

  • Syf reharsal tomorrow :X
  • can't wait for band dinner which is on Saturday, I wanna shop at editors. Wanna see my batchmates.
  • hoping to have lesser homework so that I can concentrate on my piano exams. (Can't wait for it to end)
  • oooh I wanna meet Evan!!
  • only 1 more week to March. HOW COME THIS YEAR TIME PASS SO FAST?!?!
  • Life has been veryyy good for me for the past 2 months. Except for little time.


Yes, if you can see from above, I have been busy in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/s. You don't get my last sentence? You think it has no link? Look at the first letter of each pointers.
heheheheh. K, I know I am siao girl. BYEBEYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!