February 17, 2011

ME A PIG

I've been eating a lot recently lorrrrr. Think I'm gonna grow fat soonz!!!! >):

Anyway, I went over to the Police Logistic Department yesterday to collect my wallet!! (here's to why I have to collect my wallet if you wanna know http://chharmanchh.blogspot.com/2010/12/had-dinner-over-at-nobel-my-cousins-on.html)
YEAH, Everything is still inside which means I won't have to make a new IC, print new photos, got my money back and got my favorite criket lighter back!!! heheheh. THANK GOD!

The officer was like
Officer: You smoke?
Dad: NO! SHE DON'T SMOKE. SHE DON'T SMOKE.
Me: *shock* HAHAHAHAH! Yeah, I don't smoke *grins*
Officer: then why you keep a lighter for? You have one in all of your wallet?

HAHHAHAHAHHAH!
OH MAN. DAMN FUNNYYYY.

And I Mr Gan made us do 8 sets of suicide yesterday plus sit up. Which only Theo, Katty and I did. I laid the mat on the floor and started doing while the rest of the girls were just standing around me to watch and I stopped. "Then you guys just stand here to watch while I do ah?"
Not the point..

THE POINT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
I'M HAVING MUSCLE CRAMP WHICH IS KILLING MEEEE! Is it called muscle cramp? Where you feel the stretch? Ahhhh whatever. I can't laugh nor can I sneeze because my stomach will hurt. And when I walk, there's this stretch I feel at my thighs which makes walking tiring for me.
ARGHHH!

And oh, my stamina dropped :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!