February 20, 2011

Whatever happened to our school

Let me give you a brief on what my schedule is like during the weekdays.

Monday- Lessons till 5pm
Tuesday- CCA ends around 6.30pm
Wednesday- Lessons till 5pm
Thursday- (consultation day) But I don't go for consultations, I go for tuition all the way till 8pm
Friday- CCA day.

-yuuuuwhooo-
This is not the end, don't forget about the never ending homework(s) and tests to study for.
And FYI, the 2 tests per week thing doesn't count anymore. AIYA! Teachers stopped following it since during my sec4 period. Or let me rephrase. It's no longer called test but quiz. So it doesn't count right?
-.-

Yeah, so let's say we all sleep at 10pm, the latest so to have 7hrs of rest. -If we wake up ay 5am. (fair enough?)
Which means from 5pm to 10pm, we only have 5hrs?!?!!

Within 5hrs, you have to travel home, have dinner, shower, do your 53489759875 amount of homework, revise for tests, for some people, study the new chapters. Let's take away the time to brush your teeth, going to the toilet, taking a drink k.
DID YOU SEE THAT I DIDN'T INCLUDE ANYTIME FOR TV, COMPUTER, CHATTING WITH PARENTS ETC!?

Time for me to travel home is already 30mins, the fastest if I speed walk and if I don't have to wait for the train and all. Considering that I live pretty near school.
I'm sure it's about the same time for most of you who live around batok, cck or timah.

Then you gotta shower which is around 20mins? (GUYS JUST SHUT UP ABOUT THIS K. YOU GUYS ARE UNHYGENIC! YOU PEE IN YOUR UNDERWEAR. SO JUST SHUT UP)

Have dinner which is another 20mins? (I can even go up to 1hr at times. Even if I don't sleep.)

and the rest, please calculate it yourself.

So yeah. PLUS I HAVE PIANO AND MY PIANO EXAMS ARE LIKE SUPERRRRR NEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
HOW NEAR??!?!?! IT'S NEXT FRIDAY!!!

SO SCHOOL. HOW YOU EXPECT US TO DO SO MANY THINGS IN 5HRS??

Then, we have our lunch break from 2.30pm to 3.00pm 30 mins lunch break?!

k, anyway, I FORGOT TO BRING MY BIO TEXTBOOK BACK AND I HAVE COMMON TEST TOMORROW!!!!!

KILL ME BAHXXZXZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!