February 15, 2011

Total Defense Day

Woke up early in the morning to get ready and reported to school at 0615. Been long since I reported to school so early for band.

Set off to Cenotapth for Total Defense Day Performance.


OH! And Mr Chew kept complaining about me looking anorexic. He kept saying that I lost weight and complained that I look like a skeleton with a no.1 placed on me. Tskkkk.
After that, Mr Chew complained to Mr Tan about me looking anorexic.

I am not on diet lorrr.
I ate soooo much I gained 2kgs! 


And returned back to school at 1100, ate marble cake and had fish bee hoon.
Back to class to slack and then went over to Shakery after school.
I had bean curd and cheesy chicken fingers. Then I ordered maggie halfway through because it was too tempting.

I finished every single thing I ordered!!!!!!
Can't stand myself. Like a pig only.
I need to stop eating so much man.

Returned to school for band and I kept falling asleep.
I wanna fall asleep right now tooo......................


BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!