February 10, 2011

Study, study and more study

I haven't been blogging well since the longesttttt time!
And common tests starts from tomorrow! Life sucks as an O level candidate. Can't wait to get out of this!!!! But at the same time, I don't want to. I don't wanna grow up, I don't wanna grow up!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna stay 16 forever even if it means that I'm not be able to do loads of stuffs. I don't careeeeee.
When I think about me, turning 17, I feel so olddddddddd.
Haiiiiii, so much for wanting to grow up in the past.

I hope god will just freeze time and let us be the age of who we are in 2010/2011 for lyfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anyway, some overdue photos pf CNY!

Day 1 was visiting of relatives
Day 2 visiting of friends' relatives
Day 3 Open house
Day 4 Brenda's place

My cousin with another of her nail design. I think she's really talented lor!


Tried this out. Coffee mixed with hard liquor. Didn't like the taste of coffee. 
I don't even drink coffee -.-

Pity the rabbit.


One container of Maltesers Chocolate for me!!!!
heheheh!


That's pretty much about it. 
I need to sleep!
Can't wait for Saturday!! Gonna meet the boyf of my 2 girls!!
And gonna catch a movie with my youngest bro for his birthday!

Shall sleep nao ^^
Good night darlings!!
I know you love my blog. HAHAHAHHA! I love the 60+ uniques that checks my blog everyday for updates without fail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!