December 26, 2010

Had dinner over at Nobel Restaurant with my cousins on Friday.
The buffet cost $800 ++ and choices were kinda limited? But anyway, photos!!


Dinner was alright I guess?

Anyway, take a look at this!!

My cousin did her nails on her own!! 

Then received an ang bao from my grandma.

MY $1000 reward for passing N levels!!

HAHAHAH! HAPPY GIRL. After receiving my red packet, the people at my table were like "eh Charman, we already help you pray you will pass your O's next year. So can share?" HAHAHHA. NO!
>:P
That wasn't all......

I received another sum of money!!
This promised came about because there was once she gave my younger brother a bottle of this Martel piggy(?) bank. So I said she was being bias 
:X
Then she told me the next one would be mine!
SO YEAH, here goes, I've got more than $2000 in the end.

Unfortunately,
I WAS SUAY MAX yesterday, it started off with some retarded guy with buck teeth, I was waiting at my usual spot at the MRT platform and he was infront of me. He turned around and stared at me.
Typical reaction of mine was to stare back what. SO I DID.

Then the train came, he went in, pushed the other people away and looked out to see if I was going in.

Pissed, I walked to the other cabin and boarded the train. Then he ran from his actual cabin to the cabin I was in!!!! And I changed again and he followed. 
This carried on all the way till my stop!!
Got so petrified!! 

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I AM "SCALY CAT"! THE GUY WAS THOSE RETARDED KIND!! WHO WON'T SCARED!! SIAO!

I don't mind if it was a gangster or what, at least gangsters have brains and can listen to you. THAT GUY WAS SOME RETARD!! SCARY AS HELL!!

I'm not trying to condemn them or dispute them. I have nothing against them but walau! Won't you be afraid if some retarded guy starts following you?!?!?!?

Anyway, met Theo and Clarence and we headed down to EXPO for service.


then, I REALIZED I LOST MY WALLET!!!!!!

My house keys, IC, ezlink card, money, photos, cricket lighter, badges were all inside!!
ASSHOLE!!

And the most pissing thing of all was that I rarely buy hair bands and it was inside the wallet.
that asshole took it and now, I need to buy hairbands again from IMM before school reopens.
I need to do a new Ezlink and IC, I need to change the house locks, I lost my money to buy Christmas gifts, I need to reprint photos, I lost my badges, I lost many important stuffs!!

SCREW YOU MOTHAFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

But on a happier note, I bought my watch today!!!!
Wanted to buy a GUESS watch. But everyone told me not to get it.

So I wanted to get a CYMA watch instead but the face of the watch I liked was too small.

So there were 3 of these Titus watch that I like an one from French Connection.
BUT ALL THE TITUS WATCH HAD CRYSTALS ON IT. 

SO I SETTLED FOR THE FRENCH CONNECTION INSTEAD THOUGH IT WAS SUPERRRR LOOSE BECAUSE MY WRIST WAS TOO SMALL.

And dad offered to give me $100 more.
Which means I can use it to get a new wallet.

I want a YSL wallet but I think the original Billabong wallet I lost would be better because I can put many things at the back. Hmmmmm.

And many asked why I got a watch instead when I said my reward would be a netbook or blackberry.
So let me explainnnnnnnnnn. 

The initial reward my dad promised to give if I pass my N was a netbook. But I was told that netbook always crash(?) and that I can only be used to use internet. PLUS! My girls gave me their advice and they told me to get a blackberry instead. 

So I wanted to get a blackberry but found out that I needed to sign another contract which is exclusive for blackberry and it will mean that I have to get a new number!!
I didn't want to change my number. I couldn't upgrade as well because I just recontacted my student plan with Singtel. 

So in simpler terms, I CAN'T GET A BB NOW AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR 2 MORE YEARS >):
K, whateverrrrrr. I CAN WAIT!!!! I CAN WAITTTT!!!!

Anyway, can't wait to clean up my room and head back for school!! :D

Gonna go Clark Quey now. zai jian!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I don't get it. Why do you use the word retarded as an insult. Did the guy have special needs? Bet not. Do you always use slurs that mock the disabled? That is just wrong. You need to lose the word retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word retarded isn't an insult and neither am I trying to insult him -.- And retarded doesn't mean that he have special needs. It can just mean that he's a hindrance. You shouldn't be so narrow minded. REALLY

    ReplyDelete
  3. show me where retarded means hindrance. you might not have wanted to insult and mock the disabled but you did. I wouldn't call anyone narrow minded until you look in the mirror. I'm the parent of a child with special needs and can tell you that people are asking you to not use the word retarded like you did. It hurts people with special needs. Why isn't that enough for you miss open minded?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FFS! HE IS NOT DISABLED!!!! HE IS A NORMAL PERSON. IF THAT GUY HAS SPECIAL NEEDS OR WHATSOEVER I WOULD UNDERSTAND. K, SINCE YOU'RE THE PARENT OF A CHILD WITH SPECIAL NEEDS, COULD YOU STOP HANGING AROUND MY BLOG WHERE I LIKE TO EXPRESS MYSELF FREELY AND GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD?? I CALL MYSELF A RETARD TOO, IF I DON'T HAVE PROBLEM WITH IT, IF OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT MIND, WHY ARE YOU MAKING SUCH A SCENE AT MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!