December 31, 2010

Post from Evangeline

And here's one from Evangeline :)

Hey Char!!!! Hahah firstly Im honoured that you have asked me to write for you! Thank you!

Hmm I still rmb when you were Sec 1 (I was Sec 2.. woah time flies), I rmb your cute nerdy look ^^ Hahaha you were still new in this school but you and Theo already made a great impression on the seniors. Haha! In a good way actually. But I wasn't paying much attention to you also because I was super involved in Library & my lib seniors. (hahah okay unimpt fact). 

In sec 2, HONESTLY, I also didn't know you well yet and actually quite scared of you.. Hahaha! Cos of you and your spike hair la. Hahah but you really look quite bitchy and ahlian in Sec 2.. And at first I was rather apprehensive about you in Library because Idk how to communicate to you. HAHAH BUT IM GLAD YOU'RE IN LIBRARY!!!!! SO SO GLAD. So glad that we became much closer peeps through library! You never fail to impress me with your quick thinking yet mature thoughts. You always liven the stiff atmosphere in Library. Honestly I thought Library would be boring because my dear Lib seniors left, but NO, YOU MADE IT FUN :)

In sec 3, you have changed a lot I must say. Much much lower profile. And more pleasant. But I know how much you have been through because I have seen you grow so much. You changed from a girl who only knows how to use her stare, her words or sometimes her fists, to a girl who knows how to reason out with people, who can successfully lead a department so well and a girl who works hard to do people around her proud :) For that, Im proud and happy for your change. Through library and all the work we have, thank you for being such a great great awesome assistant when I was the chief. I can never do everything alone and well without you all, and especially you. My gratitude is infinite because I can never thank you enough. Besides all the band admin stuffs, you're such a fabulous friend. Love it when you scream my name in such joy and happiness when I visit the band. You were the only reason I visit the band for after my graduation.


In sec 4, you faced problems yes, but Im glad you learnt the good tactic of solving them without resorting to fists and prowess. You have often impressed the teachers like how you tell me. Annie Tan, Serene tang etc.. Hahah. AND THE GREATEST MILESTONE THIS YEAR YOU HAVE OVERCOME IS YOUR AWESOME N RESULTS!!! Maybe you think you didn't do well enough, but to me: I feel you have tried your best and that's enough for me :-) 


What I summarise your 4 years (for now) in Swiss in 1 word is: Changes. You have changed back and fro, but actually I still believe you're still the kind and thoughtful Charman that I know from the start :) No matter whoever and whatever says about you, YOU ARE YOU, AND I ALWAYS ALWAYS HAVE FAITH IN YOU 8)

Xoxo,

Evan loves you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!