December 8, 2010

Piercings

Today is another stay home day for me >):
Damn boring for me eh. Because what I do is just to use the com to tweet tweet, stare in space, blogshop, facebook and tweet, stare in space, blogshop, tweetstare in space, blogshop tweet, stare in space, blogshop




Can die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thus, I gave up on doing the same old thing, I decided to stop being lazy and start blogging!!!!!! >:D
OH MAN! So super proud of myself!!!!!!
*pats shoulder*


Right.
I have been abandoning my blog pretty much recently because I was either too busy staying out late in the night or I was too bored doing nothing at home.

So doing nothing at home = boring life = no mood = nothing to blog about!!!!
*yawns*

Even while I am here blogging now, I am yawning awayyyyyy.
That tells you how boring my life is nowww.

THERE IS TOTALLY NOTHING FOR ME TO DO AT HOME!!!!!
FTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT HEY!!!!!!!!
LOOK WHATS HAPPENING MAN!
I AM ACTUALLY MAKING SOME EFFORT TO BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Round of applause for me please!


So here's what I've been up to for the past few weeks.
Going to town, being so high after seeing prawny (Leon), disturbing Li siang, talking to Rabbit, Smiling at Isabelle (very dumb right! -.-), making new friends?, Shopping, missing people, doing nothing, eating and the list goes on.

And just a few days ago, this sudden thought came to my mind

GETTING MY TONGUE PIERCED. (Venom Piercing or Viper bites)

Have been wanting to get my tongue pierced since sec2
I don't know why but I find tongue piercings hot.

I remember the time Leon got his tongue pierced and he ran to me while I was leaning against the railings on 2nd floor, called out to me to look down and stuck out his tongue. Then I was like "OMG! THIS IS SO CUTE! I WANT THAT!!"

And the second person was Michelle and followed by Fatin who made me wanna get my tongue pierced even more!!!!

But I didn't.
Because a few of my friends especially LSH disallowed me to.
(MEH! Anyway, our friendship is over? So, this time, I am seriously considering about getting one)

Then I met Samantha on Sunday,
and had another thought...


No, I'm not talking about smoking morons!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH! Nose piercing!!
Thought it was pretty nice when I saw it on Samantha.


And I have always thought naval piercing was sexy since primary school when one of my teacher showed me hers.

Of course I'm not gonna get a naval piercing.
I said I thought it was sexy, not that I want them.

So yeah, I thought of getting a nose piercing.
(HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I don't know why but I feel shy to say this!!!!)

And I decided not to.
Because it's just a freaking piercing!!!!! I mean, it's nothing big and it isn't necessary. 

LIKE WHY IS THERE A NEED TO GO AND HOLE PUNCH MY FACE JUST TO INSERT SOME METAL STICK/ROD THROUGH IT! 

And if I regret it, permanent scar on my nose? Or swollen nose???? SIAO!!!!! TOTALLY NOT WORTH AT ALL!!!!!!

k, might be nice to some people, like how it is to me.
but no way I'm gonna go make some holes on my face for this.
AHAHAHAHHA.

And I was reminded of Joshua, Zhengyong, Zhiming, Gabriel etc. I swear they will go "now your face also got holes......."

Ok, forget about the nose thing...........can't imagine me having it.


Then I thought of people piercing because they wanted to look cool................
YOU LOOK COOL WITH HOLES ON YOUR FACE??!?! ZZZ

I remember people used to think it is cool (Well, not for me, NEVER ONCE)
Then, they'll go and pierce just because they wanted to look cool.

Note: I'm not against piercings or anything, in fact, I think some are nice. I'm just saying I won't do it? (well, hopefully?) And I am just curious why some people pierce for the sake of looking cool.

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PIERCING BECAUSE YOU THINK IT IS NICE, YOU LIKE AND YOU PIERCE CAUSE YOU THINK YOU'LL LOOK COOL AFTER PIERCING.


ya ok, but I don't know about tongue piercing leh!!!!! >):
Should I get it?!??!?!!????? I don't knowwwww.
Cause firstly, there'll be post-placement swelling, might have prolonged bleeding. Next, it'll damage my gums cause bad breath, teeth chipping/cracking and other hygiene problems. Lastly, I won't be able to pronounce the words and articulate well.

And need I mention the risk of permanent numbing or loss of taste?

SO SCARYYYYYYY! OMG! Imagine you/myself having chipped teeth and bad breath and we're talking to someone. OR LET'S SAY, ORAL EXAMS. PLUS ARTICULATION FAIL AND CANNOT PRONOUNCE PROPERLY!
Don't even need to go take oral. Confirm fail.

And loss of taste??!!?!? Whats worth living for if you cannot taste those yummy food!!!! MIGHT AS WELL DIE! (for me lah)

What about the positive sides of piercing then?
HMMMMM, let's see.

It's sexy? It's discrete and won't attract unwanted attention and adds pleasure to intimate moments?
HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Bet you're going "uh......... -.-"
But I think it will!!! Like when people tongue kiss....... LOL.

I think I should end here eh? HAHAHAH!
Yes, I think I should??


Aiya! Why God always make us make this kind of choices!?!!!!!!! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!