December 31, 2010

End of 2010

Before this year ends, I wanna do something veryyyyy typical.
Something that most people do at the end of every yearrrr.

Well, This year was really a pretty boring one I guess? But life has been good, God has been good to me that I've found many wonderful friends around me.

Thanks to what happened last year, I begin to learn, to feel and stand in others' shoes. And this year, I just wanna thank a few.
Those who were there for me when I was feeling blue, those that have made an impact and changed me, those who I'll never forget.

I was crying in a corner of the school, you knew exactly where to look for me.
Theodoros Chan You were always there for me, we've known each other for 4 years now, you've seen the ugliest sight of me and even all my "priceless" expressions. Thanks for loving me for who I am and always giving me chances. We have been quarreling since sec1 and EVEN now. HAHHA! But I am glad we always forgive one another. Thank you for condoning me when I throw my tantrums or when I wasn't being sensitive to people.   I love you for accepting who I am, I love you for being my friend. Though there are times we really dislike each other but I am very glad we held on and never gave up on this friendship of ours.
ALSO, VERY GLAD THAT WE'LL BE CLASSMATES AGAIN NEXT YEAR!

Then, I had this girl who left me but came back..
Ong Shu Shia Well, What can I say? AHAHHAHA! I didn't like her when I was in sec1 and half of sec2 because of how she treated my friends but we became stead and we were close. Later on, you left me but somehow came back to me for good. Thank you for explaining things to me, for being so concern and loving all 4 of us. I know sometimes I act like I bitch and sometimes I really dislike you when you gl me. But as a friend, you were always there for us. Thank you :)


You stood there, waiting, waiting for us to be back together again with Theo.
Fiona Thor EH PIG! I am glad Theo, Yanting, you and I finally got back together. Thank you for being so sensitive to my feelings? HAHAHA! Always being with me when the 3 of them bully me. Thank you for always screaming into my ears when I try to attack you. If I go deaf one day, at least I know who I can go look for.

Lim Yan Ting You were there for me when I was being walked out on. You didn't bring your grudges and take your revenge after what I've done to you. And for that, I thank you :) Thank you for staying with us too!! You always nag at me when I wear shorts or dress that are too short but I love you for that :)

and thanks to Library, I became close to
Lai Zheng Yong I know you for 4 years and we became pretty close this year (I feel) Love talking to you. Thanks for being such a nice guy to me, sometimes. Thanks for listening to me when I was upset. Thanks for giving me advices and thanks for making a difference in my life :)

Got to know Zhiming better thanks to Zheng yong.
Cheng Zhi Ming  Thanks for caring about my studies, for reminding me to study and being so concern towards me. Love talking to you too! You've made a difference in my life as well and I really appreciate and thank god that I know you :) Just don't come and remind me about your guitar anymore ok. I am realllllyyy very guilty. HAHAHA.

and also,
Joshua Chow I am glad we still have so much to talk about every time we meet! You're a good guy and you're a very funny person to talk to. You always make me laugh when I'm upset and you always criticize me about my PAST. But thank you for being there for me, listen to my craps and when I complain. Can't wait to see you around!!

And here's the one who always supported me.
Evangeline Tan I thank you for being there for me. My listening ear and being a supporter of me. HAHAHAHAH! I thank you for giving me a chance to lead as the Chief Librarian. I thank you for the little notes and letters of encouragement :) I really really hope we would be this close and that we'll always have something to talk about for years to come alright!!

And then, I got to know Brandon through Sherry like the end of last year
Brandon You're a good guy and I thank God for know someone like you :) HAHAH. We became really close this year but now quite on-off but you were a great friend. Thank you for waiting for me at lot and buying food for me when you know I haven't had dinner and was hungry. HAHAH! I hope we'll continue being friends!! :)

Lastly, I separated from
Zhiying  He was once someone important in my life. But I guess I've learnt how not to depend on him. About time I let go too so yeah, this is it this time. We made each other happy, but we've one another as well, You've taught me many things and I thank you for that. Anyway, I hope you're happy like I am too!! :)

Actually, I've got nothing much to say to all of you. Because I love you and so, I will tell you things straight away and I say thank you/love you almost every single day or time we text! So yeah........ Don't expect some essays from me.

And I haven't forgot the rest of you!!
Sheena, Aiksoon, Andy, Sherry, Tina, Lynn, Xinhui, Jerome, Kenny, Kenneth, Derry, Ching kit, Lynette, Zhexi, Shi han, Ying da, Daryl, Celia, Esther, Francis, Aloysius, Yew Leng, Bernice, Zeng Jin, Marcus, Zhen Ming, Recruit.

Thank you for making my 2010 a beautiful one :)

2 comments:

  1. LIM ZHI MING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!