December 24, 2010

Going to sec5

Been long since I've updated this space of mine properly.
Really dislike it when I don't have time and I'm not in the mood to blog. Because then, I won't blog and it'll be difficult for me to catch up later on.
WHICH THEN ENDS UP WITH ME HAVING DIFFICULTIES TO BLOG AGAIN!!!!!
Tskkkk.
You people really think blogging is so easy???? THINK AGAIN.

Went to school the day I came back right after my trip to Midvalley to collect my results.
And for those who don't know.................
I AM GONNA GO BACK TO SEC5!!!!!
Wahahahahah! Which actually equals to me passing lah. Not stratified with the marks though. But what can I say? I didn't work hard at all and it's good enough that I've passed.

Whatever it is, I've passed N levels and I'm gonna get my reward!!!!!
If you could remember me telling that at the start of the year:
http://chharmanchh.blogspot.com/2010/02/if-i-could-ignore-feeling.html

AND YES!!!!! I'M GONNA GET IT!!!!

MY NET BOOK FROM MY DAD AND MY $1000 FROM MY GRANDMA, $500 FROM MY GRANDPA 

I said Mac the other time. MISTAKE. I just found out he meant net book. So I decided to ask him to get me a blackberry instead.

Went down to meet Shushia and Yanting with Theo than after to buy food for the BBQ.


Rest of the photos on facebook! Muahahhahah! I don't like uploading photos on facebook and then asking my readers to go there to look at it. But blame blogger for being such a bitch! Seriously, blogger SMD!

20 or more of them decided to cycle to the Airport from ECP at 10pm to almost 12am.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.


So I cabbed to ECP and back home for the 2 days and finally on the last, I decided to take bus.
Here's the video of the Chalet!! Mostly on the first day though.



So on the third day, which is the last day of the Chalet, we had another outing.
The bus gang outing. I'm not from bus gang though. I take MRT. But they invited me. yayay!!
HEHHEEH.


This is the craziest BBQ I've been to. 
Whoever brings choppingboard, pasta, pan, knife, soy sause, pepper, salt, sugar, eggs, pasta tomato sauce to a BBQ??!?!
SIAOOOO!!!!

But then, I had fun!!
I love my bandmates especially my batchmates.
Lovely crazy bunch of people!!
Not forgetting me seniors!! Damn siao.

But yeah, so before the BBQ,
Theo and I decided to ride down to Costa Sand Resort to look for the senior batch.
But gave up halfway when we reached the airport because Theo don't know the way and I was scared of the planes.
The planes were so closed to us and I was screaming all the way because I was scared.
So I told her I wanna go back to ECP and we cycled back.



My favourite food for the day!!
Dry tang yuan!! Because yesterday was our so called "tang yuan" day. Forgot the actual name. Is it "dong zhi"? ahhh, nvm.

But I loved it!! YUMMY!!!


And my favorite toy for the day!! I drove! Muahahha!
Love it! Very exciting to me driving it! But I didn't have much time driving it though >):


 

And I cooked for the very first time! MUAHAHAH! Felt so happy and was so high!
Shall upload videos next time!

Went home later on at night.

Shall end my post here as I'm not in a very good mood.
Tomorrow's Christmas Eve....
Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!