December 15, 2010

Bought my cam with the money of my own!

Feel so proud of myself right now. But I gotta fill back the missing $$$ which I used >):

Will be a happy girl tomorrow!!
Gonna perform at SCH with Swiss Winds as guest band. Though the feeling of performing in SCH is horrifying because of SYF but still, yay!! Sec4s are coming, Shenna and Tiq are coming and I have my cam!!

Then I will be going overseas on Friday morning :/
Don't understand why my parents can't make a compromise on this. I wanna go back to school to collect my results! The feeling will be so different. And it may be the last time for some to gather together as a class.
I don't care, I don't wanna pack my luggage. NONONOOOOOO!!!!!

Anyway, my dearest readers, why you guys like coming to my blog when there's no updates!!! HAHAHA!
11pm now and I have 193 readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!