December 9, 2010

Hello

EllO NiCe tu mEet yOu.
I am ChArMan frm 2007.
I lyk tu talk lyk dis a lot at tt point of tym.


HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Was reading my post from the past.
Can't stand myself. I even typed "HAHA" as "hahax"
WHO THE HELL LAUGHS LIKE THAT!

So I tried laughing like that. Wanna slap myself!
Gave up reading my 2007 posts halfway through. So difficult to read!

 I read my 2008 posts, which was one of the best year in swiss.
I was a happy but bitchy girl.

Then 2009, I was so emo, most of my post doesn't even make sense!!
2010, I didn't study much, just played and played. MY GOD!
I stopped reading after th 5th post because I was so afraid that I will fail N level looking at how much I was still playing. DANG.
I WILL PASS RIGHT! I WILL PASS!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for Christmas, can't wait for a new year!!
Can't wait for my room to be automatically clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!