December 31, 2010

Cleaning up my room

So I spent my whole day packing my room yesterday. And I meant WHOLE DAY. I started from 9.25am to 10pm. But I ended up only cleaning up the table and packing one part of the shelf.

WHICH IS ALREADY A LOT OF WORK AND MADE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE.
BECAUSE.................................................................... THIS WAS MY ROOM 1 YEAR AGO.
This is my room one year ago..

AND THIS IS MY ROOM THIS YEAR....
This is my room before clean up

OK, IS THIS SURPRISING TOO ALL OF YOU OR WHAT?

And I bet Mr Chew and my librarians will be shocked. Because I really dislike it when library is messy and I love cleaning up the library. But come and take a look at my room, it's a total different story...

Found many things while cleaning up.
and the sweet which was given to me from yanting like the start of this year.

I found many many chocolates that expired. Lollipops that melted and stained by books.
URGH. GROSS.

Can't believe I have been sleeping in this room for 3 years!!
Or 2?

And if you've noticed, the ferrero rocher was there in the first pic which was last year till now.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I RECEIVE TOO MANY CHOCOLATES AT ONE TIME.

Can't remember who it was from. But Kenny was the one who passed it to me.

And take a look at my books

 
No dog ears or whatsoever, AS GOOD AS NEW!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!



WHAT AN ASS >:@

This is after clean up!!!!! ^^ MY ONE WHOLE DAY!!!!!!
And after..
There's NOTHING on my table now, except for th bottle egg gave me.

YES, NOW I'VE GOT A TABLE TO DO MY WORK.
HAHAHAHAHAAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!