December 31, 2010

Went to Mr and Mrs Chew's house for "Christmas Celebration" on Wednesday. Unfortunately many people from my batch weren't there >):
Had a pretty good time though. We were all viewing videos of past Swiss Serenades. And they caught one vid of me crying during serenade. Serenade 2008, the year which the whole band cried while performing all the way till the interval. HAHAHA. So they went to rewind and play it again! Best of all, THEY LAUGHED!!!! >:@

Idiots lor. I think I look very cute with my chubby face ok!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Had band on Thursday and then went off with Shaun, Theo, Minjiang, Huda to meet Saiful for a Concert at NAFA. 

Went to Tiong seng for dinner after that. The food there was great!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEE SAIFUL LOVES IT! AND HE LOVE EATING THE CHINESE KIND OF RED CHILLI!!!!


So this was how I spent my Monday to Friday. Cleaning up my room, going to classes, going to concerts and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!