December 3, 2010

It takes a strong heart to love but it takes an even stronger heart to love after its been broken.

Yesterday was another boring day for me.
Stayed home the whole day and only headed out in the night to return the jacket and went to have beancurd!!
Was craving for it yesterday.

ShuShiaa 
@kissonyou AISEH! yi qi chi beancurd wor? SWEET SWEET NEH! (Y) hahahha :P


ME!!!! HAHAH! WHY PEOPLE SO NICE TO BRANDON! RT @HelloYou_xh @kissonyou I want people eat beancurd with me also don't have.




Brandon: Who is - you keep texting him then never text me so much?
Me: I don't always text him lah. Never text you so much cause you not my boyf.
Brandon: Then - your boyf meh.
Some jealousssss. HAHAHAHAHAH!

He kept asking me whos texting me.
Irritating much.

Met Sherry and co. after that slacked and went home.

Today is another boring day for me.
*sighs*

boring day....... boring dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, can't wait for Sundayyyyy at least I've got something to do on that day

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!