December 12, 2010

Was at HQ NCC on Friday for parade.



And went out with Aaron, Brandon and Daniel for dinner yesterday.

So Aaron saw this bike which he liked and went to sit on it.
And we turned around to find the owner staring at us.

Aaron: eh bro, your bike nice ah. *smiles and walks away*
The guy stared at us till we were out of sight.

Idiotic max. Cannot stay out of trouble one.

Went over to meet Sherry, Nicole and friends after that, played sequence while some of the guys opened LAN shop in the room to dota -.-

This morning,
my youngest bro who is only 12 asked my mum if he can go to Peneng with his friends, my said yes and asked for the dates.
I asked my mum if I could go for chalet, she said no.
I asked why, and this was a reply.
Mum: because you're wild.

WHAT.THE.HELL?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!