February 14, 2010

If i could ignore the feeling

HELLO PEOPLE!
*big big smile!*

Someone was suppose to call me now but became drunk>:@
HAHAHA. Ok, I'm not angry. Even if it was a sober call, I most probably wouldn't answer too.
heh. WHAO! WHAT A RANDOM START.

k, great.

I keep having this conversation I had yesterday, stuck in my head.
C: DERRY LEO! You know tday, during CNY celebration, they say pineapple tarts brings you luck! Now I know why I last year so unlucky! Cause last year was the only year I didn't eat many pineapple tarts (because I was busy texting, drinking for the first time :X and all-.-) So this year! I'm going to eat many many many pineapple tarts so that I'll have good luck! :D
Derry: -.-
C: :)
Derry: and every morning, you can eat one hotdog, and two eggs. equals to hundred! So every exam/tests, you'll get hundred! AH! Add one pau or dumpling (i think?) also! Then is bao (guarenteed) 100! And also guarentee you every morning diarrhoea.
C: -.-

Went to cousins' house early in the morning, after lunch my auntie was telling me about my dad. (SUPER HILLIARIOUS!)
She said that when my dad was young, (like sec1 i think?) he brought her to the stairs, and because there was upgrading or something, there was a pail of sulphuric acid left at a corner. So he told my aunt (my aunt was like only 6years old or something?) "I SHOW YOU MAGIC OK!" *smiles* Then he took up the pail of sulphuric acid and pour it on the ground. so there was lots of smoke lah, obvious. and it scare my aunt and my dad. after that, my aunt went home to tell my grandma what my dad did. then my dad, being afraid, he tried to act, -act smart? "mum! i comfirm that it's sulphuric acid!! ok, i comfirm!" then my grandma added in, "i told him, 'ya! and i comfirm that you'll (eat cane?) chi teng tiao. (which means get canned lah!)
ME: OMG! DADDY, YOU SO FUNNY! AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE SO DUMB!
DAD: I know what was sulphuric acid at that time, just that i didn't know theimpact was so great. (trying to defend his stupidness infront of everyone)
ME: anyway, what's sulphuric acid ah?
MUM: *looks at me with the i-am-so-going-to-kill-you-look*
ME: what! I fail chem what!
it would be funnier if you were there in person. because of the way my aunt spoke. HAHA. My aunts are very funny people!

Then,
Uncle leslie: (to my other uncle) gang hui lai ah? (just came back ah?)
Uncle Andy: No. wo zhou hui lai, (No, i walk back)
All: ?????
Uncle Andy: wo mei you gang hui lai, wo zhou hui lai. (I never carry back, I walk back)
Xinlin: ok, my dad's joke super cold right.

AuntJennifer: You know I showed liting my report book, last time secondary school and primary school one. Then She see all fal except for chinese, guess what was her response? "huh....Ni jiang de cheng qi hai jiao wo du shen me shu!" (HUH...with this kind of results you still ask me to study?!)
Then nvm, that day she showed me her test results. I asked her why it was not as good, guess what she said? "Ni ye hao bu dao na li qu lo! hai jiang wo!" (you are no where better ok!)
LOL!

after,
Aunt Jennifer: how to write (certain chinese word) ah?
C: *looks up and give blur look*
Aunt Jennifer: oh, ask wrong person. *laughs*
wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! >:@
HAHAH.

This afternoon, My grandma told me she will give me $1000 if I managed to get into sec5, then my grandpa said he would add in $500, while my dad would still give me a mac book. What a good offer.
and apparently, it got my brothers jealous, so now, they think it's unfair and they are unhappy about it.
and my dad keeps reminding me of these offer.
):
Not like I don't want to study what, is cannot ok! Who doesn't want to have good grades and not let others down.


After lunch, went home, rested and went to my maternal grandparent's house.
had fun.

I've got friggin' ulcer!
I WANT TO EAT NEW YEAR GOODIES!
IN PEACE!
I've got ulcer!
BUT I'VE GOT A BIG BIG ULCER!
OMG! WHY!
AND IT'S KILLING ME!
ok, I'm sad ):

Oh mannnnn. imagine all those new year goodies right infront of your eyes but you can't eat them! ):
ok, band members, please do not eat too much, you can't afford to be sick at this point of time!

I am still sad! ULCERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ):
Why do  always get ulcers???? ):
btw, after several testing and trying, I conclude bonjelo is useless, nothing put a stupid gel that taste "good"? It's a useless shit!!!!

OMG!
ULCERSSSSSSSSSSS!  ):
I bet if clarence is with me now, he would want to give me a punch because I would be whining to him about my ulcers.
HAHAH!

OMG! ULCER!!! ):
FOOD! I CANNOT EAT FOOD IN PEACE! D:
D:
DD:
DDD:




ok, POCHONG CHUANG SAYS GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY FF! :D
and HAPPY CNY CUM VALENTINES' DAY!!!!!!!

P/s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BRO TOO! :D
I shall be a good girl till next thurs! :D


Moving on is simple... It's what you leave behind that's so hard to get over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!