February 20, 2010

It's not what you do, It's the reason(s) behind it.
That can make me love/hate

I never thought that it’d be easy, cause we both are so distant now and the walls are closing in on us, and we're wondering how.
at least I do.

Friday!
Was super irritated while taking the mrt. (shall not eleborate what happened) caused me to use my hand out of control. Then after that looked around, everyone was looking at me so got out of the train and boarded another train. lol.

weiern, huda and many others made me cool down a little after.

Had attire check in the morning, then something hillarious happened. Look, I don't pretty much give a damn to whatever at all. But if you try to pull me down, you should know what you'll be heading for. Because I said, I'm not gonna be nice anymore. So don't try so hard ok? :)

Attire check was almost over then mdm sha and Mr Terence.T came over to me after that. But whatever, my teachers were so nice, I just had to say "pleaseeeee, please leh, I don't want to go over, got people over there I don't likeeeee, next week, i promise. pleassse" and with some little help, yay. I escaped.

I love pe lesson on that particular friday! Had fun! :D

Wrote some crap for Annie.T so that I can go off asap to meet chingsoon. so met him outside school, explained to me about something. Band after.
EVANGELINE CAME. OMG! And She gave me three piece of paper! very special you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
thanks for always putting in effort to do all these to cheer me up, encourage me and make me happy evan! :D
Even trying to come to band when you're so busy and all. THANKS.

I love angel.

Sheena and tiq came too! so weird to see sheena in Jc uniform especially in her pe shirt. I think she belongs in secondary school! HAHAHAH.

Received a call from CS after that. O:
Initially, I was still siding you. After tday, thankyou and good bye! Love you so much for doing this alright.
HAHAH! youa re the loser, not them, not him, not anyone else.

Had PTM after, many many thanks to thos people who rushed out immediately after to find me and check if I was alright. Especailly tfor a few who were not there at ptm, called me immediately to ask if i was alright! (Should know who you are) :D
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. AND I AM CONTENTED!^^

TODAY!
had band, was so nice to walk to westmall again! my no.1 fan and the dazuiba (HAHAH!) should be so happy ok! HAHAH!
home after that. such a good girl. then have been waiting for a sms.
and I just finally received it! yay!

so excited for tmr! I LIKE! BYEBYEBYE!

BRO(cs): don't keep things to yourself please.


P/s. My mum is trying to cheat my bros money away!!!!!!!! omg. and she's trying to tempt me to play the game with her to cheat my ang bao money also! omgomg! I need to direct my attenton to other stuffs and pretend that i'm not interested!!!

You think I don't learn, I've actually learned, other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!