February 18, 2010

It’s not where you are in life. It’s who you have by your side that matters.

Dare you do it, then thank you and good bye.



POCHONG SAYS HELLO TO EVERYBIRDIEEEEE!
HAHAHA!

anyhowz, thank you yanting for the candyyyyyyy >:D
I reached school super early today! HOHOHO! Didn't want to enter school at first. Wanted to slack outside but was too lazy to text anyone, so i decided to step inside school.

Terence.T gave out maths test paper, I was the last one to receive, i guess you know what I mean.

waited for recess, then finally!
Rushed down, and "lo hae"!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Note: I think everyone should thank theo for uploading photos :) especially me!
(Update!): ya, but she upload halfway -.-

Then dnt.
Mr wong: CHARMAN! WHY YOU SO SKINNY HUH!
-skipped-
Mr wong: You better gain more weight!
C: ? O.o
Mr wong: you last year how heavy? and why you sick?
C: 45kg. Cause last year, i didn't study! then i was damn healthy! Then this year, I study haven't two months I fall sick already. Cause doctor say I too stress, need t rest!
Mr wong: yayayya, *ignores*

I sad. lol!

-skipped-
*was standing infront of the whole class, reading a book*
Mr wong: (talking to my form teacher because she came into workshop) I ask her stand there cause she naughty!
rofl!

kept taking lozenges, over dosage. then people kept asking me to stop! I cannot help it ok! was feeling so terrible! and i kept sneezing!!!


After school, went off with clar, douglas, nic, enze to have ba chor mee.
They eat lah, not me. lol. Went to find junkai, fatin and co for awhile and take something.
Clar: Whenever charman is unhappy, we will sian with her.
Nic: you know what's wrong? the person who will always talk the most is not talking much tday.
sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

went gomback stadium after that, watched match, betted with junkai, YAY! I WIN BET AGAIN! :D
mummy and daddy came, then fiona came. went off later.
then went to meet clar, doug and nic.
Watched them play cards-.-

Went off first, wanted to go home initially, then Sheery called me so went down to find her.
so, i just cabbed home, blogged and now, i need to shower and sleep!

good night!

P/s. I was prepared to wait till 12am for a sms but now no need liao! lucky me! HAHHA!
P/s/s. I noticed I typed the conversation wrongly! and my pro finishing line wasn't posted out! so sad! HAHA! shall edit next time.


1 comment:

  1. Yo. First time commenting, Well cheer up (: happy chukies

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!