February 6, 2010

I want to eat my lunch! It's effing 4pm now!!!!!!! I WANT! Can someone cook maggi for me?
):



Kenneth: ...has been harassing charman....
Mr chew: why is he like what huh. She already has a boyf what..
Minjiang: .................................................................

oh, hungry!!! ):


-----------------------------


This isn't the way it should end, it's the way it should begin.
Is it still possible to kiss the last person you kissed?

For me, yes. In reality, no.

If you could erase someone from your life who would it be and why?
none. whether the good ones or bad ones, all taught me lessons.
Do you wish things were different with someone?
Yes.

Are you easy to make mad?
Nope! If I get mad, it’s because I really really care about that person. Or rather, I've been pissed off too many times that day.

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
No? UNLESS

Who was the last person you held hands with?
John (FAGE(fucker))!!!! HAHAHAHA!
Do you remember who you liked on New Year’s eve?
YES.
Do you read magazines, or just look at the pictures?
I read.

Are you going to have a good day tomorrow?
I hope :)
Has a guy ever let you wear his jacket?
Yes :)
How would you look with black hair?
Like when I was "younger" -.-

Who did you last hug?
Theo, tuesday.

What time will you be getting up tomorrow morning?
IDK.

If you had to get a piercing right now, what would it be?
Tongue or Navel! :D

Are you afraid of losing the person you fell hardest for?
Very. But it’s inevitable.

Do you like to hold hands?
Yea. But it hasn’t happened for a very long time.

Do you kiss your pets on the mouth?
No chance.

How would you feel if the last guy you talked to said they wanted to date you?
uh, ok?

What did you realize today?
"I should have"

Who was the last person to drive you somewhere?
Taxi driver.

Do you want someone you can’t have?
Maybe

When was the last time you cried?
TUESDAY

Are you texting the last female you cuddled with?
No?

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Yesterday I almost did.

When was the last time you totally broke down?
Last year, Thursday, In school. Like before SA2

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Time machine or chance? lol. No, magic! :D

Has a friendship ended recently that you wish had not?
Not really.

Recently kissed anyone with the name starting with a L?
HA. No.

Would you ever pick up gum from the ground and eat it?
Depends.

What will you be doing in the next 2 hours?
day dream again. But i hope I'll do a nice post and do dnt.

What are you doing tomorrow?
IDK. I wanna meet Sherry, guild house with tina and friends for pool!

How many songs are on your ipod?
No ipod

Why are you really doing this survey?
Because I am bored and i want to do soemthing to get my mind off certain things.

Do you ever listen to country music?
Majulah Singapura :D Counted not! HAHA!
This time last last year were you happier then or now?
Then.

Would you have sex with the 5th person on your text inbox?
Fuck, no.

Are you happier now than you were a month ago?
Same.

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Yes. There’s still a part of me that I don’t want to show anyone yet which was history

Are you angry with someone right now?
No.

If you could, would you hookup with the last person you texted?
NO.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Nope.

Did you kiss anyone in 09, be honest, that meant alot?
HELL YEAH.

Your last kiss probably meant nothing, right?
It meant the world to me.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Yea

Do you know what the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’ is?
YES

Do you feel like life will be easier when you’re older, or harder?
Used to think it'll easier. But really, it's harder.

Will the last person you kissed be the next person you kiss?
Could would

Here comes the deep stuff, are you ready?
Yeah whatever.

Who would you really do anything for?
Depends on stiuation.

Anything bothering you right now?
That my emotions are in the pits, and that my life is in ruins
Who was the last person to touch your stomach?
Myself? lol.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months without cheating?
I will never cheat.

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do?
yes.

DU ZI HEN ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!