February 1, 2010

But I guess it’s always been that way, wanting to be loved, to find someone that makes your heart ache in a good way.

Have been waking up late recently.
And I'm pretty afraid if that one day, seriously, I can't be woken up no matter how long it takes and how hard they try.
Anyhowz, I was fated to see brent again! :D
HAHAH. I was laughing at his agony-.-

I disturbed many people today! HAHAHAH! (Iloveyouass!)
And kiki finally came to school and returned me my criket! ha ha.
Afternoon assembly was funny. HAHA. "Why tombstones need to write notes uh?"

ok, anyway, went to lot with theo to meet megan fox and evil monkey. HAHA.
Then went to meet jingyin and zhenyuan, lunch. Then some people wanted to challenge me taptap -.-
I won! >:P
See lah! hao lian somemore!
Then met hester :)
Trained home after that, saw evil monkey again.

I HAVE TO GO TO BANDROOM STRAIGHT AFTER SCHOOL TOMORROW >):
for subject: take photo-.-
conclusion? NO LUNCH! D:


If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!