February 5, 2010


Nick sent me to school today. yay?
Anyway, I finally returned the zippo. thank me ok ball.

Returned back to class in the morning, then noticed a bag hanging under my table.
So, untied it to see what it was, a gift, then there was a letter inside,
"to charman, a gift for you, from somebody."
(-.-) ok?, but whoever it is, thanks.

Then fire drill. tsktsk!

RECESS! Had advance birthday bash for junkai!
heh, they bought him a box of condom then filled one with water inside, covered his eyes and put it near his mouth! wtf?!
After that had their "taupok" then threw him inside the girls' toilet (missed that part cause i went to change)
then played with the condom-.-
fatin threw it to first floor. wtf. got us worried, ran down to get it.


Band after that! >:D
MANY THANKS TO KENNETH FOR BUYING FOOD FOR ME! :)
he so nice eh, knowing that I'll be skipping lunch he bought food for me!

HAHAH. Tday, Amirul and Kenneth showed me the cute(?) side of them!
I was being harassed. But they ended up being scared for me. HAHAH.
They kept running into library then like "omgomg! charman! He is outside bandroom! omgomg!"
they were like effing scared! HAHAH. They are scared of their seniors! Btw, that guy is 24 years old you know!
Then finally, he stepped into bandroom. Kenneth got super afraid or something, he like run to the other side of the bandroom and ask me to go out and hide. lol!
He kept asking me to hide! HAHAH.
I had to calm him down and remind him that bandroom is safer and I also need to practice during full band. heh. funny senior!
(tday, i like them alot! like seriously!!!!)
Thanks kenneth, amirul and saiful anyway!!!! x300!


Kenneth: *telling mr chew what happened*
Mr chew: but charman got a boyf what...
Minjiang: ...............................................................

Wl, I want to buy a cam before serenade and before I go tasmania!!!!!!!!!!!
but I think not enough time to save so much monehhhhh!!!!



P/s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!