February 17, 2010

I guess what it all boils down to is that I miss you.

*sniff sniff*
School was alright tday.
Crapped with jingyin and many people.
"you know I cannot study cause I will too stress then I will sick! Last year I never study then I so healthy. This year, I study, a little. Then haven't even on month I sick liao! My life or my grades more important?!?!? My life right! So, You shouldn't stress me up and ask me to study." LOL!
You'll be hearing a lot of these until my cough, flu, headache and all go away! heh.

Reached school, first thing aiksoon did was to pass me a packet of tissue paper! >:D
SO NICE! HAHAHHA! THANKS!
Pochong is happy!
Then went back to class to get something and saw a small box of tissue paper under my table. A BOX!!! HAHAHAH! So nice know I got flu then give me eh? Ya right. Anyway, THANKS!

Ethan wong flare up infront of us for the very very first time >O:
So scary........... lol. I am super lazy to redo my dnt.
Btw, it's redo because I tore my dnt papers away last week.

Felt nauseous after running et >):
bought a bowl of noodles, just ate like effing two mouths and I poured it away.
NOT NICE FEELING OK!

After school, was so kind hearted to invite some people to join us, unfortunately, he got test. boohoooooooo.
So went off to find Junkai and rest with esmund.
Those idiots, changed their venue so have to go up to every single blk to look for them. Then finally, met them at goodview.
Dk, Zakir, F-blackie, Junkai, enze etc.
Slacked for awhile, made them leave. HAHA!
"4 to 1 ah?" fuck?

Isaac! Thanks for being so nice to me ok! *smiles*
For that, I shall not sabo you. HAHAHA. Anyway, my bag also not heavy what!

Headed to mac, treated them ice cream. SO NICE! TOO BAD FOR THE ONE WHO HAVE TEST >:P

Met theo, fina, yanting and rest,
Asked fiona to smell my fingers.
C: Smells familiar?
Fiona: YA! Let yanting smell, I think she'll know.
C: she don't know one. You know cause you got expierence and you were once related to it before. She also don't hang out with those people (something like that)
*smells again*
Fiona: Leon?
C: lol! NO. but something related to that.
Fiona: Douglas?
C: no!?!
Fiona: (IDW mention's name)?
C: I wish? NO.
(ok, confidential already! So skipped)
C: my life or grades more important? :)
yanting: *pulls my shirt* (She always bully me like that one! ): tigress! :P)
you don't tell me if you study, too stress then need to smoke horrrr!
HAHAHAHAAHAH! FUNNY SHITZXZ.

trained home.

I'm coughing like crazy now.
I think my cough worsen because of fries, ice cream and meeting people at good view.
):
Stupid. I should learn to control the food i eat, especially when I'm sick! Now, no one is there to remind me.
*pouts*

Yaya came back tday and told me a bad news.
STUPID ASS! Douglas haven't seen enough kangaroo that's why he's going to Australia to see them for 4 years. STUPID GUY >:@
very good lo very good. All say want to go sec5 together then in the end like that.

OHNO! I'm late!
Shall go pongpong now and post when I come home.
ciao!

You choose to distant from me, not me.
You set me free, you said you wanted me to be happy. But fuck you, I waited for so long not for you to go away like this. This is not making me happy. Do you need me to repeat and show you your sms? "I want you to be happy" ya. right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!