February 24, 2010

Words we could never find

Firstly, A very Happy Birthday to Dearest Toh Jingyin!
& a Belated one to Dickson Pang and Nisa Ramily!

k, I'm ready to start posting.

(this photo was taken last year, I looked like good girl^^)

Sunday!
Sunday was Fiona's birthday! :D
Met clarence before that, was supposed to meet at 3pm but I was late because I was busy, using the com-.-
But I was late by 10mins only k! Then this guy very smart, made me walk all the way back to cck park when He could have just told me to meet there right from the start. Nice getting me all sweaty after I've showered eh.
(THAT STUPID JUNKAI! WENT FOR HIS DUMB TRAINING AND MADE ME THE LIGHTBULB!) I was like, "woah idiot. no electricity how to light up!"

Sat there and look at queena and him, couldn't take it, cause I was bored so I called nicholas down.
Then clarence very nice again, just when Nicholas reached cck park, he told me he'll pay me go lot. wth.
So I had to bomb Nicholas. No. Actually, I talked to him for awhile and asked him to go back-.-
SORRY!

Went to lot then queena left.
Met esmund then slacked around. After awhile, went to the back of lot to meet someone else, TOGETHER.
nice eating air (-_-)


went back in to lot, bought ichiban bliss! > :)!!!
Then I happy already lo! HAHAH. So waited for es while he ate his meal. After awhile, I was like "fuck you lah charman, nice one lah k!"
Douglas came after that then yanting. So went off to search for some stuffs, (Esmund went to buy more inchiban bliss for me to cheer me up!!!! ^^ MANY MORE! HAHAH! THANKS!) met the rest at interchange and to Fiona's house! wahahahha.

Many funny things happened, like we were't sure which floor, both yanting and I forgot. So I stood infront of the door like an idiot to see if it's the correct house. In the end, no. What an idiot! (I mean me-.-) 


Skip dinner part, and everything else-.-
CID!

CID and E sent me home after that^^
So nice horr? ya, right. LOL!

Then Monday! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was supposed to meet some ass in the morning but then, i don't want to mention it.
After morning assembly,  bro came and asked/told me stuffs.

I was like LOL at that point. I thought The feeling was gone. I thought wrongly I guess?

Leon very nice! :D (ok, random)

After school, received a call from Sherry, told her to help me drag time because I had to go to remedials.
S: eh. Someone want find you leh.
C: Help me drag tim can. I got remedial. "Play" with her.
S: k, can. hurry ah!
HAHAH! (not the whole conver shown)
it's insider's secret!^^

after remedials, went down to woodlands, wasted my time there.

Tuesday, band!

Then someone very smart, told me certain stuffs, got me troubled.
I thought I the feelings gone, it didn't.
All along, it was just hidden, beneath of those protection.
sorry people, and roy. you wasted your efforts.


Doug is going away tmr):
what am i suppose to say? it's not ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!