February 16, 2010

SICK!

*frowns*
IT WAS JUST DRIZZLING OK! Then I had no choice because there was no shelter so I walked.
Then got into car, then flu.
WTH! I think it's because I haven't been walking in the rain for a very long time that's why.

BUT WHATEVER MANNNNN.
I'm sick!, I've got flu, it's difficult to breathe, my head is spinning and it's painful.
and my ulcers and still not disappearing.

Anyway, met max and sky yesterday! :D

Day 1-Talking about pubs
yy: shanghai dollys is all old unlce one.
dad: (to yy) got any one like for young people? Those younger people.
Aunt: ya, have. Happy tanent.
yy: huh?! Got such place meh? Where is it?
dad and yy gives blur look to aunt.
aunt: at jurong.
yy: jurong?!?!
aunt: ya. for young people one. kindergarden.
dad and yy: -.-
me: -.-
 btw, yy is my cousin who is like alotalot older than me. and she's an air stewardess. In other words, she's very pretty. ok, crap.

Day 2- Talking about genes
Nicole: wow, we're gonna get another hyper active cousin.
Jhun: no?! How you know is same genes.
Nicole: Same parent what!
Jhun: but that doesn't mean same gene! ok, i give you one example. same parent, (points to himself) one's a genius, (points to nicole) one's a moron.
LOL! OWNED!

Talking about mickey mouse
*max takes off his shirt, swing it and threw it on the ground-.-*
Fai: woahwoahwoha.
Jhun: got anythign to see meh-.-
CC: Nope. Don't even have mickey mouse..
Bro: huh? mickey mouse?
CC: ya! you know got one tummy and no chest??
Jhun: HAHAH! Then max one is what? Mickey mouse zuo lao ah! (mickey mouse in jail ah?) HAHAH!
Because we can only see his ribcage.

My headache is killing me):
I need t go out already.
I feel like fainting >D:


whatever-.-
bye.

I want to see a tear fall down your cheek for everytime you feel my heart break.

I want you to feel helpless, trapped by your feelings, like you’ve made me feel since the second you walked away.

PO IS FEELING TERRIBLE):
so long since i felt like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!