February 11, 2010

I love you, this is an undeniable fact

And as much as I don't want to admit it, I can't run away

(OMFG! Baby fats!)

ok, before I start crapping, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFRED OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D
I don't think he'll see this but whatever! (I must continue the habit I have of wishing someone who is somewhat important in my life. or once(?) happy birthday)
and I don't think I got anything that I want to say to him lo. Because certain thigns no need to say to him he will just tell me liao. HAHAHA!

-pause-

So, went to 7-11 tday, it wasn't planned >O:
we just met. tsktsk. Wonder why last time don't have so much fate lo.

And I realised. No. Actually more of admit- that i have a serious problem with keeping myself focused.
I tried to listen, failed, tried again, failed. I kept losing focus. Btw, I wasn't thinking about something else or anything of that sort.
Not even what to eat after school or anything of that sort. It's like I'm listening but it's not getting into me because I don't know why.
oh fuck! I don't know how I am going to improve my grades like that. Then each time I want to study when I get home, I get distracted by other stuffs.
Think I should study outside. Like mac? can eat and study! >:D
But I'm damn afraid that I'll study like for 20minutes then eat and talk all the way.
ok, at least better than not doing anything right??????????????????????
No, it's not helping ):

Went to bandroom to settle some stuffs after that. Actually wanted to go in and get some stuffs for theo to pass it to saiful but I ended up having to stay back like an hour or so longer?!?!?!?
For a special group of people ^^ (FIND OUT BY BUYING THE TICKETS TO SWISS SERENADE!)
Then finally made myself step out of bandroom. Which is like a super difficult thing to do cause it's like my second home already.
I just need a blanket? Pillow? and toilet. HAHAHAHHAAHHAH! But I'm serious, bandroom is my second home.

Went out of school, met three wild boars(?!) lying at the playground. Weather was so humid! I wonder how they can stand it.
So made them go mac with me, ate ice cream and slacked.

CTWK: I hate it when you're always right.
:D
:DD
:DDD
I like your attitude dude! hah

Went home after, then went down to meet brandon, sherry, yangyi, steph, junqi, cordi, yan an, qi yang, man poh, qi xuan, josie, wanxian, xuanlin, edroi, vera, casey, jia yong, tsz kai
like for less than an hour, went home to sleep. lol.
I PREFER MY LIFE WHEN I'M SLEEPING >:)
Because if I did anthing wrong, it's ok because the next day, it'll be repaired, mistakes gone.
If I lsot someone, it'll be easier to get back, and I don't really lose.
Best part is, I can just stop and change the story by waking up and going back to sleep again :)
Pause it at our favourite parts.

Another day, wasted..

As long as I still feel something, it’s not over, and believe me, sometimes I wish it was, but it’s not. I can feel it.

P/s. Half day tomorrow? I've got band. But anyway, I'm excited! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!