February 4, 2010

Too many times we put our hearts on the line, hoping that this time, things are going to be different.

I don't understand why would you wanna bring me down.
People come into your life, they care, I mean some pretend to, then, you trusted them and then find out that actually, they're out there to ruin you.
People who gossip, keep your distance. You have to, trust me, they'll ruin you. (I'm referring to those who are out of your group) Cause they cannot just keep their mouth shut. Worse still, you're not there to guard their mouth.

"Don't care lah!" Listen to that, do it! It's idiot proof y'knw?
just stop acting as if you care when really, you're not. You're only out to bring me down. I rather nobody bothers.




On a better note, I rushed out of school after remedials to meet cck yesterday! :D
(he was suppose to pick me up though-.-)
But anyway, went lot to meet Nick first while waiting for him.

Had lunch at food junction, z.yuan, jy, wc came after that. Chingkit came!
Nick was super nice to sit down there and wait for me when he knows none of them! heh. xie xie ni la k!
then chatted for awhile, got owned.

"you damn naive leh! seriously"

They kept saying this to me like effing don't know how many times.
wtf manzxz.

And chingkit says I need to upgarde my eyes, heart, brain. ):
Keep getting owned. And idk why, nick was like agreeing to whatever they say. wtf. but expected lah hor.

Anyway, nick and kit sent me home after that, went up to shower and take stuffs while I left them at void for awhile. Then when I came down, they like became good friends?!?!?! rofl.
Chatted then nick went off for his tution, kit tried to teach me chem. but it was fail cause it didn't make sense. (to me)

Then he sent me t tution. Like forced me to go! ): pull my hair somemore!!!!
ha ha. But I kindof enjoyed yesterday^^

---
I ate like alot tday??!??! Had horfan, then went to buy red peach tea and hot dog bread and went back to schoolf ro horfan again! I think I'm gonna go fat! HAHAH. very good, very good. Cause I'm like lighter than almost all my sec2 and they are shorter than me. wth.
I waited at westmall for some AES people for effing one hour! Almost died from gastric.

Gonna skip lunch tomorrow again, be photographer. heh.
So dedicated!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!